• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:55:34 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kingston Park Raceway WIP

Started by OS-Chris, December 09, 2010, 01:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OS-Chris

December 09, 2010, 01:40:04 PM Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 02:53:12 PM by OS-Chris

Guess I should get back to finishing a few of my kart tracks starting with this one, Kingston Park Raceway in Queensland, Australia. I'm busy with work ATM but will hopefully get it finished over the christmas holidays ;)

Joned

Bacchulum

I might have to take a trip and get a heads up. 8)
(I've only driven Willowbank, Landsborough and Gold Coast ;))

Jeffrey Rietveld

That track is looking hawt, cant wait to see the final result. Good luck  ;)

machoo

OS-Chris

Quote from: machoo on December 11, 2010, 02:53:37 AM
I dont see any picture
ImageShack had an outage for a few hours, back now though. Thanks for the kind words all :)

thr3eam

Those esses look like a high speed blast!

Can't wait! :)
Wowza!

machoo

Looks cool man , i've driven this before.  The esses just before the pit straight are really bumpy , in the hire karts I was flat out in there and the bumps moved my oversized crappy hire helmet over my eyes for the corner , I just about shat myself and had to do the corner with one hand on the wheel and the other holding up the helmet lol.

Racehard

Any news on this awesome looking project?  :D

OS-Chris

no news is good news, right ? lol

nah, haven't done anything with it yet. It needs more work in BTB before I start playing around with it in 3DSM. I'm currently in the process of converting another rFactor track as a learning exercise and at the same time, writing a guide on how to do it for all the rest of you BTB'ers.

Aritz

brooksie

hi os-chris as a ozzie karter i cant wait for the kinkston park track having driven the hire karts there and are you working on any other aus tracks or know anyone that is as i would love to drive more australian tracks

OS-Chris

Quote from: brooksie on December 19, 2010, 07:16:27 AM
hi os-chris as a ozzie karter i cant wait for the kinkston park track having driven the hire karts there and are you working on any other aus tracks or know anyone that is as i would love to drive more australian tracks
I've started a few others but I don't want to name names until they are closer to being finished ;)