• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:36:05 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

KRP Freezes then crashes

Started by KAMPFBIBER81, January 17, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAMPFBIBER81

Hi

I do own the steam Version of KRB (I did a license key convertion).

KRP does freeze, as soon as I load a track in training. While loading the "Sync" screen, the mouse pointer freezes, affter the "Sync" screen, the following screen loads, but the background stays black. After 5 seconds, I can double-click and the game crash to the desktop.

I've tested this with different karts and tracks, but I didn't test online or races.

To try to solve the problem, I've deleted the KRP Folder under my documents and started again. I didn't change any settings except I did calibrate my Wheel (CSWv2,5) and Pedals (HE Ultimate) and assignes steering, brake, gas and clutch. After that, I did modify the calib.ini file with the values from DIView because I didn't manage to calibrate my pedals in-game.

I also have to mention that as soon as I want to change my resoluation (from 5760x1080 to 6000x1080-something (Nvidia Surround)) or try to change the refresh rate, the game crashes directly to the Desktop.

I'm on Windows 10 (latest build, fresh install this January, all patches done), latest Nvidia driver as well as latest driver and BIOS for all other components. Core I-7 7700K, Titan-X SLI, 32 GB RAM.

Does anybody have an idea how to solve my Problem? I desperately want to try Genk and Wackersdorf :)

Thanks in advance guys.

Raise

try again with the calibration of the wheel and pedals in game and dont modify the calib.ini thats the only thing I can thing that should be causing a crash. you should also try this running krp on only one monitor then after it is sorted adjusting to triples

KAMPFBIBER81

KAMPFBIBER81

So, I've completly uninstalled KRP, deleted the KRP folder in my documents again and started testing without any configuration/calibration done: Crash of kart.exe

I've changed the resolution from triple screen to single screen: Crash of kart.exe

So, even with default settings, the game does crash.

Are there any logs where I can see what's wrong on my system?

KAMPFBIBER81

Nobody?

I really want to drive Wackersdorf :)

Any help is really appreciated.