• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:33:44 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Fanatec wheel settings

Started by RobS2, January 02, 2018, 10:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobS2

I hope that someone has come accross this issue before.  I am trying to set up a Fanatec CSL Elite steering wheel.  I can get it to work, but I believe that the strings aren't quite.

Does anyone have a good starting point for me to try?

Thanks in advance.

Frans Brink

I've just returned to KRP after getting my steam key. THX :)
All worked fine - even VR and SimVibe however getting my Fanatec stuff running was quite a challenge.
To me it seems that even though both pedals (CSP V3) and wheel (CSW V2) turned up in calibration, none of it was saved.
Had to go through the calibration several times ending up with keyboard controlling the sim.
Finally after exiting calibration and assigning steering, throttle, brake etc very carefully it worked, but I'm not sure if the settings got saved. No profile showing available.

RobS2

Thanks for the comments. Likewise the settings never seem to save. Are you able to share the settings on the wheel and the game?

PiBoSo

If the settings are not saved, please try add an exception for Kart Racing Pro in Windows Defender and/or Avast.

Novice

I have just got KRP and i have some issues with my Fanatec clubsport connecting and it is not consistent, so i get it to connect and it is intermittent but if i try other games it works fine, is this something that others have had?