• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:25:36 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

kart racing pro championship

Started by lingy76, October 02, 2017, 06:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

round 1 shenington date

7-8 october
9-10 october
junior max
mini max
senior max
x30 junior
x30 senior
ok senior
ok junioir

lingy76

October 02, 2017, 06:20:17 PM Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 06:27:07 PM by lingy76
Hi all

i thought it would be a good idea to run a 6 round championship of some of the tracks in the uk. i just wanted to see how many of you would be interested and if there is enough interest i can plan round 1 to be as soon as this weeekend! class is not decided yet but i have come up with the 6 circuits that we will visit. and all this i will make availible to downlaod. these are the ideas i have got so far.

tracks

round 1 shenington
round 2 whilton mill
round 3 larkhall
round 4 fullbeck (maybe)
round 5 forest edge
the finale at pfi

timetable for each round will be

1st day practive 1 hour
qauli for heat 1
qauli for heat 2
day2
heat 1
heat 2
pre final
final

engine class choice

ok senior
ok junior
x30 junior
x30 senior
junior max
senior max
mini max

if you would like to enter for round 1 then please post your entry on this topic board. i will leave a entry temp for you all to copy and paste

Name:
Nationality:
chassis:
race number:
team:

i will start a poll with dates of the rounds and a poll for what class we will run. the most votes for the class will rusult in that class being used.

let me know guys
ASK FOR PAINTS AND I WILL MAKE THEM!

Blumotion

have you found a way to improve the servers because if your hosting a championship you're going to get a lot of drivers and because kart racing pro servers are not good then the game will crash or the drivers will be very laggy

Raise

Been running KRP servers off my game and a dedicated server at a friends house with minimal lag this is honestly the best the netcode has ever been.

X30 junior Rotaxs and Fullbeck probably shouldnt be choices seeing as they dont exist.

Why is the championship 2 days per round and how am i meant to plan to race if i dont know what day the races are and what time?

Do you have a dedicated server or do you intend to do this off your game? cause if its off the game that probably wont go well especially if youve never run a league before.

lingy76

well if i get over 7 people interested i will plan to do practice and qualifying on the 1st day and 2nd day we will do heat 1, 2 and pre final and final. if i get enough interest by thursday i will set up a full timetable for times, dates etc

AidenKempf

Quote from: lingy76 on October 03, 2017, 12:19:32 PM
well if i get over 7 people interested i will plan to do practice and qualifying on the 1st day and 2nd day we will do heat 1, 2 and pre final and final. if i get enough interest by thursday i will set up a full timetable for times, dates etc

Real quick question why two days?? I think you should just stick to one day. Or whatever gl with the league
They say nothing is impossible but i do nothing every day

Raise

Quote from: AidenKempf on October 06, 2017, 06:24:03 AM
Quote from: lingy76 on October 03, 2017, 12:19:32 PM

Real quick question why two days?? I think you should just stick to one day. Or whatever gl with the league

I asked this question and never got an actual answer, I also brought up the necessity of a clandar being set so I can see if I'm interested and he seems to have completely ignored or just misunderstood all that was said so I'm gonna call it now this league never gets off the ground and if it semi does folds after round 1 with no entries not trying to bully or bash but nothing in this post has inspired confidence

Bandit

lingy76

send me pms and i will get this championship underway