• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:01:36 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Installing Tracks

Started by Darbye404, September 28, 2017, 02:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darbye404

Need help guys I've downloaded the tracks I wanted for KRP and put in relevant files, but cant load them up in game.

What am I doing wrong?

Raise

September 28, 2017, 06:43:13 PM #1 Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 08:23:17 PM by Raise
You don't need to make 2 posts about the same issue and send me a private message, you will receive a response when people are on the forum to respond take a chill pill.

You need to install by making a tracks folder (or engines or karts) folder in Documents/Piboso/kartracingpro/mods open up the rar or zip file and extract the track to tracks and boom start up the game

Darbye404

Yeah sorry mate was just abit flustered trying to sort it out.
Sorry to be a pain

ChloeCarter

Hi All,
I downloaded this full game via Steam on Christmas day for my daughter. She wants to race on all the tracks she knows in the UK. I've downloaded kimbolton.pkz to the following locations and yet I still cannot see the track within the game.
Documents\PiBoSo\Kart Racing Pro\mods\
Documents\PiBoSo\Kart Racing Pro\profiles\Chloe_Carter\tracks\
Program Files (x86)\Kart Racing Pro\tracks\

I've read that I need a license key. I don't have the license key since I purchased via Steam.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Steven

Could it be that the track is a .zip file and not .pkz? If yes you have to unpack it first.

Using the mods folder it should be "Documents\PiBoSo\Kart Racing Pro\mods\tracks".

I don't have the Steam version, but Steam usually installs its games to "Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common".
So this should be "Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kart Racing Pro\tracks\".

The license key should not be a problem. Steam does this for you.

ChloeCarter

That worked!! Thank you Steven!

Does anyone know if Fulbeck can be downloaded?

Dogman172

As far as I know there's no Fulbeck only Buckmore Pk, Kim, PFI, Lydd, Larkhall, Ellough, FE, Rye, Red Lodge, Warden Law & Whilton... if there is would liek that one as well..... anyone know

Cory_Hayes

Been on a christmas break, but I am privately doing a basic fulbeck for someone.

ChloeCarter

Thanks. Would certainly be interested in Fulbeck when finished.

Another basic question... the lap timer on the steering wheel does not seem to work?
Is there a way to get this working?

Cory_Hayes

Either you are cutting the track, driving it backwards.

ChloeCarter

I'm definitely driving the correct way around the track. And driving slowly well inside the white lines and the Lap Timer never comes on the steering wheel.
The Lap Times are being recorded cos I can see them when I return to the pits. Just not whilst in the Kart :(

lingy76

Hi Chloe

Have you tried possibly changing lap timers?
ASK FOR PAINTS AND I WILL MAKE THEM!

ChloeCarter

Thanks Lingy but it's not working with any of the lap timers. The speed, laps and lap time are not updating. Is there a way to configure the lap timer? Has anyone else experienced the lap timer not working?

Raise

Quote from: ChloeCarter on January 09, 2018, 11:05:34 PM
Thanks Lingy but it's not working with any of the lap timers. The speed, laps and lap time are not updating. Is there a way to configure the lap timer? Has anyone else experienced the lap timer not working?

reinstall the game if youre running the track correctly with no cuts you should be seeing data you havent provided any info beyond that it doesnt work so this is the best i can do with advice

ChloeCarter

Thanks for your help. I've installed the game on 2 gaming PCs and experience the same. Lap Timer not working. However, if I change the view to outside the Kart then the pop-up Lap Timer on the screen does show the time, temperature etc. But I want to race from within the kart and see the lap timer working.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any other suggestions?

Many thanks.