• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:50:46 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Paint not work

Started by WhiFyre, July 31, 2017, 03:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiFyre

Good morning,
I would like to ask if only the skins of all the bodywork do not come to me, they appear to me, but when they load them, the colored suit and chassis appear, but not the livery.
:'( :'( :'( HELP ME :'( :'( :'(

LauZzZn

Quote from: WhiFyre on July 31, 2017, 03:20:40 PM
Good morning,
I would like to ask if only the skins of all the bodywork do not come to me, they appear to me, but when they load them, the colored suit and chassis appear, but not the livery.

no paints work anymore due to a file change. we hope modders update their paints or redo the, otherwise you may try it yourself :)
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Taddzy

Quote from: LauZzZn on August 04, 2017, 06:40:17 PM
Good morning,

no paints work anymore due to a file change. we hope modders update their paints or redo the, otherwise you may try it yourself :)

but after so many years so many paints are completely lost now and its upsetting me
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

casasracingmotorsport

Quote from: Max Tadd on August 05, 2017, 12:34:45 AM
Quote from: LauZzZn on August 04, 2017, 06:40:17 PM
Good morning,

but after so many years so many paints are completely lost now and its upsetting me

RT.

Florian

Where is the modding community  :( ????????????

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Florian on August 10, 2017, 01:19:50 PM

I personally as a modder am open to doing paints/tracks for money.

( Well past my days of releasing stuff for free and having it ripped and claimed as someone elses )

So now I do everything privately.

Raise

Quote from: Florian on August 10, 2017, 01:19:50 PM

90% of past modders are gone and have been for a very long time, and as cory said most of us are still doing things but we're doing them privately there is also http://simkartmodding.freeforums.net/  where we'll be putting up some of our public mod. Plus you know gimp is free and the process of making paints is actually very easy so you should make some yourself