• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:55:21 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart racing pro championship

Started by lingy76, March 14, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raise

Quote from: Alessandro Ceronetti on April 19, 2018, 10:01:47 AM
No need to fuck us over. And don't blame us for not having any video evidence. And don't blame me for it, as it was ethan's Decision

So you let your friend ban 2 people from a series for complaining about dirty driving by said friend because they don't have video evidence, then you say the people that were banned are fucking the series over by telling others about how unprofessional the series is at handling incidents that involve the admins. Good one

Alessandro Ceronetti

Quote from: Raise on April 19, 2018, 03:51:11 PM
No need to fuck us over. And don't blame us for not having any video evidence. And don't blame me for it, as it was ethan's Decision

So you let your friend ban 2 people from a series for complaining about dirty driving by said friend because they don't have video evidence, then you say the people that were banned are fucking the series over by telling others about how unprofessional the series is at handling incidents that involve the admins. Good one

Its not my championship so I can't do anything about it. And unprofessional?? That's the point of the championship, as I said before, its a bit of fun and it's not called SKWC for a reason. I've heard from Cory how easily rage you get, so I'm trying to be as nice as possible with you
Alessandro Ceronetti,

Senior X30 Driver,
OKC Administrator and Founder
Kart Racing Pro World Champion
2x OKC Champion
4x OKC Vice-Champion
Season 1 SKM X30 World Champion
FPR Official Driver

Kasper Petersson

Quote from: Alessandro Ceronetti on April 19, 2018, 06:26:14 PM

Its not my championship so I can't do anything about it. And unprofessional?? That's the point of the championship, as I said before, its a bit of fun and it's not called SKWC for a reason. I've heard from Cory how easily rage you get, so I'm trying to be as nice as possible with you

You can't say it's meant to be unprofessional when you say in the description of the championship that it will decide who is the best at the game, and also you clearly supported Ethan in his decision. And also when tf did Cory say anything about Raise?

Raise

There is a huge difference between a relaxed not super cut throat series and one that is plain and simple unprofessional in how it is run. A for fun series and properly run are not two mutually exclusive things but you not understanding that concept was evident from the start so it doesn't surprise me we have arrived at the point where you feel the need to make false statements about my character in a desperate attempt to defend the failures of you and Ethan. Speaking of which lingy is the owner of the series but you're the one defending his actions, makes one think what really goes on behind the scenes

Birel-Rotax 42

I see where this is going and I don't like it.

I encourage you all to read that thread and reflect on what you're getting yourselves into.

Alessandro, I think it was wrong of you to take a dig at SKWC - the organizers put a lot of time and effort into making a series like that.

The people having issues in this thread have had more than their fair share of drama on this forum and I think that we're headed down a bad path. Please, for the sake of a community that is just coming back together, don't be so hostile. If someone wants to run their league in an unfair manner, that is their choice. Don't race the league if you don't like it. Give respect, get respect.

Alessandro Ceronetti

April 27, 2018, 09:37:40 PM #35 Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 09:40:46 PM by Alessandro Ceronetti
Quote from: Raise on April 19, 2018, 09:12:51 PM

There is a huge difference between a relaxed not super cut throat series and one that is plain and simple unprofessional in how it is run. A for fun series and properly run are not two mutually exclusive things but you not understanding that concept was evident from the start so it doesn't surprise me we have arrived at the point where you feel the need to make false statements about my character in a desperate attempt to defend the failures of you and Ethan. Speaking of which lingy is the owner of the series but you're the one defending his actions, makes one think what really goes on behind the scenes

I don't really think you get my concept either. It's not meant to be a properly ran championship, it's just fun, just something that we want to do because we have nothing better to do. We never ever asked you to comment on this or join the series, never asked you to try and correct my errors. This thread is to let us know wether they're taking part of the championship, not to try and correct us on how to do it. The championship has already got underway, we haven't had any problems apart from the whole Cory and kasper thing that could've been avoided. We are already approaching the round with great expectations. This format has worked, it's worked in the past as well. So please, unless you're planning to take part, don't write on this thread
Alessandro Ceronetti,

Senior X30 Driver,
OKC Administrator and Founder
Kart Racing Pro World Champion
2x OKC Champion
4x OKC Vice-Champion
Season 1 SKM X30 World Champion
FPR Official Driver

PiBoSo

Be good.
For the love of God,
please be good.