• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:09:09 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Racing Pro Championship

Started by Alessandro Ceronetti, March 19, 2018, 06:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronlask

Username: Aaron Lask

Chassis: OTK

Number: 44

Nationality: UK

Joka

Quote from: Kasper Petersson on March 28, 2018, 10:42:35 AM
Quote from: Joka on March 28, 2018, 09:04:45 AM
Hi Guys,

I created a Discord server for us, thought thats a better way for planning and communication for this league. I do like this more than FB groups, but it's only a suggestions.

https://discord.gg/AzrPwq4

It's not entirely clear for me how to join the race. I can't see a server in the list. Will it be online with beginning of practice?

sorry, I'm new to KRP.

cya

Why dont we just use the one that already exists?🤔

Link?

Dan Buck

this is too messy.
please take me out of the championship. thanks!
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Oscar Pedersen

Hi

Can we get the links. ;)

Alessandro Ceronetti

As I mentioned before, people are only getting the track for the first round when they sent me an entry form saying that they are competing in the first round or not. Also you will need to give me your Facebook so I can keep everyone updated on everything
Alessandro Ceronetti,

Senior X30 Driver,
OKC Administrator and Founder
Kart Racing Pro World Champion
2x OKC Champion
4x OKC Vice-Champion
Season 1 SKM X30 World Champion
FPR Official Driver

Alessandro Ceronetti

If you don't send me an entry form via Private Message you are not competing in the first round. The entry form has to include your Facebook details so I can add you to a group for daily updates
Alessandro Ceronetti,

Senior X30 Driver,
2x OKC Champion
4x OKC Vice-Champion
FPR Official Driver

Alessandro Ceronetti

This is the link to the Discord chat.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdiscord.gg%2FAmTF6SA&h=ATMrUf2jfI6-qkjwt_BnfZwHxh9D7_W_PojNiqrzVAv9TdsOV6mQhPdlmqv2q4IN_t9pWIULSvX41FdjY1P6Aeyv1schMltCO-7Ib7qe676RTlP8QsQKCA

Make sure to add yourself to it if you are taking part in the championship
Alessandro Ceronetti,

Senior X30 Driver,
2x OKC Champion
4x OKC Vice-Champion
FPR Official Driver

Raise

Quote from: Joka on March 28, 2018, 11:35:33 AM
Quote from: Kasper Petersson on March 28, 2018, 10:42:35 AM
Quote from: Joka on March 28, 2018, 09:04:45 AM
Hi Guys,

I created a Discord server for us, thought thats a better way for planning and communication for this league. I do like this more than FB groups, but it's only a suggestions.

https://discord.gg/AzrPwq4

It's not entirely clear for me how to join the race. I can't see a server in the list. Will it be online with beginning of practice?

sorry, I'm new to KRP.

cya

Why dont we just use the one that already exists?🤔

Link?

http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=6324.0

Kasper actually put a lot of effort into this discord it should definitely be used more

Alessandro Ceronetti

TO ANYONE WHO HASN'T JOINED THE FACEBOOK GROUP, THE FACEBOOK GROUP CONTAINS A FILE THAT YOU WILL NEED FOR RACE DAY. WITHOUT THAT, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RACE :)
Alessandro Ceronetti,

Senior X30 Driver,
2x OKC Champion
4x OKC Vice-Champion
FPR Official Driver

Dan Buck

as a tip: you are making it way too difficult to participate on your event...
for example:
- no track links unless you send someone a message
- must be on facebook group
- there's a file on facebook group you will need in order to participate
- must use the discord as well

you should use the tracks that come with the sim, and everyone should be good to go.
no track download needed, no extra files needed, no group needed, no discord needed...
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Raise

Quote from: Dan Buck on April 01, 2018, 04:37:27 AM
as a tip: you are making it way too difficult to participate on your event...
for example:
- no track links unless you send someone a message
- must be on facebook group
- there's a file on facebook group you will need in order to participate
- must use the discord as well

you should use the tracks that come with the sim, and everyone should be good to go.
no track download needed, no extra files needed, no group needed, no discord needed...

Outside of the facebook group and not linking tracks I disagree with you entirely. Mod tracks and a VOIP service are needed VOIP is in fact absolutely necessary for proper and clear communication during the race as KRP has no VOIP in game and text is not quick or consistent enough. Mod tracks and even for the sake a variety mod engines are really good as there are only a few KRP tracks so you run one season and youre literally running an identical series for the next season. SKWC never actually even ran on a KRP standard track cause theyre so used and well known its boring from round 1.  I have my other issues with this league but I wont get into them. And as a side note when installing mods for this game is as simple as dragging and dropping a couple folders mods shouldnt be a barrier to a league unless youre genuinely inept or just insanely lazy just my 2 cents

alexcutillas

Username: Alex Cutillas

Chassis:  BirelArt (ms kart)

Number:  331

Nationality: Spain