• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Paintings for krp 2b will it be possible or does anyone already know something?

Started by GUSTAKARTMINI, July 26, 2017, 02:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GUSTAKARTMINI

Hello class, I wanted to know if it is possible to add paintings in krp 2b because now the painting breaks someone already knows something thanks ...

guga_cyr

Old bodywork paints don't work anymore because the textures for Nassau/Nosecone & Sidepods are now separate.

Each existing design will need to have the texture files (.tga) inside the paint file split up to match the new structure in order to work in Release 2b.

With a lot of time & patience you can do it yourself (I'm happy to put together instructions on how it all has to be named/packaged in order to show up in game) but you'll probably find like I did that the new spilt textures are also different sizes to the old & copy/paste (even with lots of tweaking) just looks pixelated/blurred in game. Your other option is to wait for the original creator to do it (will be much easier/faster this way if they've got each design saved as layers!).

Ou em português, a estrutura dos arquivos mudou e as pinturas antigas não funcionam sem conversão para a estrutura nova. Não é complicado, só demora muito e exige muita paciência... Tem duas opções - ou faz a conversao vc mesmo (eu posso até ajudar aonde possível), ou espera o autor original fazer a conversão, que com o nível de atividade nesse fórum baixo do jeito que é, corre o risco de demorar muuuuuuuuuuuuito

GUSTAKARTMINI

Friend you already made this new painting enough for me to give ?? I would be very happy or know where I can clean up because I'm not good with conversations lol ..