• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:11:29 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

basic buttons binding

Started by oppolo, July 19, 2017, 10:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oppolo

Now that KRP is on steam platform, there are many customers knowing nothing about karting, as another sim does, you should write the basic buttons to assign, when the game is loading track and kart, for example F100 the push buttons the choke buttons, kf1 the start button the radiator button and so on.
I havent yet tried this new version, so if this is already done, please delete this thread

JoeCool

Well well, as far as I understand your post (I'm not very familiar in english language) - this is the point.

I'm new in KPR, come over Steam and I really like it with my Rift, it's great fun! I'm not new in Simracing, drove Nascar Racing/Grand Prix Legends before ages, LFS a couple of years....

But now the point: I would like to have a kind of manual. What does what. Why to put my Hand on the Radiator??  :P Kind of a helping text in the settings.

Oh, to be honest: Different languages in the menu? Ehhm - german?  ::)

dibu

Quote from: JoeCool on July 25, 2017, 09:18:17 AM

For the german language file look here: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=51.msg47457#msg47457

oppolo

July 25, 2017, 04:09:58 PM #3 Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 04:42:48 PM by oppolo
if you meant setup the kart...in the net there are guide lines...for the hand on the radiator, maybe when outside temp is too cold but i drive only at 20 c

JoeCool

Quote from: dibu on July 25, 2017, 12:43:29 PM
Quote from: JoeCool on July 25, 2017, 09:18:17 AM

For the german language file look here: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=51.msg47457#msg47457

Great! Works! Thanks! Dankeschön!  8)