• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:36:19 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Track Conversion

Started by KatG, February 20, 2024, 12:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KatG

Please let me start by saying I have no clue what I am doing, and I apologise for that. I'm trying to help my son who has recently bought a sim, this is not my world and I am doing my best, patience is very much appreciated!

I have paid for someone on Fiverr to create a track. He created the track, but does not know how to convert it so it can be used in Kart Racing Pro. I have tried using the fbx2edf converter (I found one .fbx file in the files I was given, so I assume this is what I'm supposed to put in there), but I don't understand the options, and it doesn't seem to do anything (I don't end up with a converted file).

I have tried attaching images below of what I have, but it comes up with an error saying "The attachments directory can not be located. Please notify an administrator of this problem.".

I feel like the information I need is somewhere on this forum, but I just get confused reading through things.

Is there anyone on here that can help me via email so I can send images? If I can get it working then I am happy to share the track (it is Geraldton, Western Australia).

LXS77

Quote from: KatG on February 20, 2024, 12:34:05 PMIs there anyone on here that can help me via email so I can send images?

Hi, I can try to have a look at what you've got there. I'm sending you a personal message with my email address, just login to your account on this forum to open it. Please note, however, if the model is created by someone not familiar with the KRP workflow, it might not be that easy to bring the track to the game.

KatG

Thank you!!! I have emailed you