• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:10:19 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

settings problem

Started by Bob Dobbolina, June 29, 2017, 03:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Dobbolina

Hello friends,
I'm still trying to get the demo going - I can get out on the track, but whenever I go to settings, although I am able to adjust several settings, it won't let me save any of the changes at all. When I try, the screen goes black for 30-60 seconds and then I'm right back on the settings page every time. I am forced to go back (to the practice session) and ditch the changes. I'm running windows XP on a Dell GX280. Is this a standard limitation of the demo? Or does it point to compatibility issues with my hardware?
Many thanks in advance!

jon_of_mine

June 29, 2017, 03:59:24 PM #1 Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 08:07:47 PM by JonOfMine
It is the graphics settings. You should check them before you click done. It goes black because it's putting a different graphic setting in. It may still go black but it may go to the page and ask "Do you want to save these settings?" while counting down.

Bob Dobbolina

JonOfMine, thanks a lot for the help! You are right about the graphics message.
Just for the record, I was getting a 'missing file' error message upon loading krp, (should have mentioned it earlier). I eventually found out how to replace the file, and now I can save settings.
Looking forward to having the full license - and receiving the steering wheel, which is in the post..
Cheers!

Rodolfo

Simular problems here with setings:

System: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer
Pedals from T500 RS

Problems:
I cannot save settings also
I cannot brake, it goes from full to zero whist throttel is ok from zero to full throttel

In all aother sims it's working fine

Thanks in advance for your help
Rolf

Rodolfo

Btw. it killed my Thrustmaster settings, so that AC didn't find my steerings. I had to do a global Thrustmaster restart.