• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:49:14 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Invalid login: please register

Started by squasseL, July 15, 2017, 03:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squasseL

Hey Guys,

been on here since Januar 2012, got a license from back then obviously.

Now downloaded the game again and when i try to get online i get "invalid login: please register" (clicking on world)

My account is already registered here (Key already used): http://stats.kartracing-pro.com/register.php

The game unlocks fine, just cant go online apparently :(
3id M.Golombeck | My3id Gaming

Florian

I have exactly the same problem  :(

jon_of_mine

Quote from: squasseL on July 15, 2017, 03:04:04 PM
Hey Guys,

Now downloaded the game again and when i try to get online i get "invalid login: please register" (clicking on world)

My account is already registered here (Key already used): http://stats.kartracing-pro.com/register.php

When you entered your licence key you may have put the incorrect username.

squasseL

Quote from: JonOfMine on July 15, 2017, 04:03:27 PM
Hey Guys,

That's not the case, my account seems to be registered already, as when i enter the username i used it states "Nickname already used"

jon_of_mine

July 15, 2017, 04:11:37 PM #4 Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 04:15:41 PM by JonOfMine
Quote from: squasseL on July 15, 2017, 04:08:38 PM
Hey Guys,

That's not the case, my account seems to be registered already, as when i enter the username i used it states "Nickname already used"

In the game, I meant , when you first start it you enter the username and key. If you enter the key wrong it won't let you in but if you get the username wrong it will unlock fine and won't let you in multiplayer

squasseL

Quote from: JonOfMine on July 15, 2017, 04:11:37 PM
Quote from: squasseL on July 15, 2017, 04:08:38 PM
Hey Guys,

In the game, I meant , when you first start it you enter the username and key. If you enter the key wrong it won't let you in but if you get the username wrong it will unlock fine and won't let you in multiplayer

yes, i have also tried that.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Florian on July 15, 2017, 03:53:51 PM
I have exactly the same problem  :(

Please send an email to support@kartracing-pro.com including first name, last name and email address as they appear in the PayPal receipt.

squasseL

Dan Buck

This is happening with me as well...

PiBoSo, could you please help me out with this?
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Dan Buck on March 24, 2018, 07:39:16 PM

You have a new PM.

Dan Buck

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 25, 2018, 05:37:20 PM
Quote from: Dan Buck on March 24, 2018, 07:39:16 PM

You have a new PM.

it worked perfectly, thanks much! ;)
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

c.giovanetti

I have the same problem, I managed to at least change Nick Name, but I can not register, it says it already exists.
Piboso, can you please help me with the registration number.

Hooves

August 24, 2018, 03:01:33 AM #12 Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 03:19:34 AM by Hooves
I am having the same issue.  It says to register. and what do I put in the Password field in the game?

Disregard, I fat fingered my registration.  DOH!  Got it fixed.

Andrés Pérez

August 27, 2018, 04:57:19 PM #13 Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 11:30:12 PM by Andrés Pérez
Buenas compre la licencia ayer y tengo el mismo problema, PiBoSo ¿me puedes ayudar y solucionar el problema?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Andrés Pérez on August 27, 2018, 04:57:19 PM
Buenas compre la licencia ayer y tengo el mismo problema, PiBoSo ¿me puedes ayudar y solucionar el problema?

Unfortunately there has been a problem during the license registration.
The issue is still under investigation.
Sorry for the inconvenience.