• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 09:29:23 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Racing Pro release1

Started by PiBoSo, July 13, 2017, 10:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stout Johnson

Quote from: PiBoSo on July 19, 2017, 01:01:02 AM
Quote from: Stout Johnson on July 18, 2017, 05:06:02 PM
Congratulations on releasing KRP Piboso! I immidiately bought the game (out of convenience on Steam, sorry) and I really like it a lot. One thing though, whenever I tried to connect to a server online, the game crashed. As far as I remember, among your sims KRP used to be the most stable online. Now it is a big letdown to not be able to use the online mode at all. From what I read on the Steam reviews, it seems to be a common problem. Is there any fix for this?

I saw the discussion here (http://steamcommunity.com/app/415600/discussions/0/1457328927846610304/) where it says online connection issues are solved, but I am still having the issues.

The update with all the fixes will be released tomorrow.

I just tested your update. It worked very well, no disconnection, not a single netcode issue, I could disconnect from servers, reconnect to others, the display of other karts was very smooth. I think you have made a major step Piboso, congratulations on that!

Minor recommendation: with the G27 the default FFB settings at 100%, the G27 seems to have some some serious clipping (maybe you should adapt the default settings)

DuRiN

Have tried the F8 key to center de HMD Oculus, but doesnt work for me...  ???

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

PiBoSo

Quote from: DuRiN on July 20, 2017, 08:40:08 PM

Thank you for the report.
Patch coming soon  :-[

rkives

Quote from: PiBoSo on July 21, 2017, 02:44:50 PM
Quote from: DuRiN on July 20, 2017, 08:40:08 PM

Thank you for the report.
Patch coming soon  :-[

Looking forward to the update as I am experiencing the same issue. I ended up running my Oculus via Steam VR and it worked ok. One thing I should mention, is that in Steam VR; in the replays, the display does not render the ground directly around the Kart properly.