• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 05:10:30 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro release1

Started by PiBoSo, July 13, 2017, 10:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Quote from: Matthias on July 16, 2017, 03:23:02 PM
Is Genk using BASPH or CASPH asphalt? It feels like I have less grip on this track than others.

It uses ASPH, as the other stock tracks.

DuRiN

Nice this Release Piboso...i have believed in your skills to get this fantastic game en release...you have been a pioneer in bringing rain, dynamic road and now oculus support...thanks for your effort!!!!Congrats!

Have a question...when i tried to run with oculus, i start in the ground level, seeing my feets...i have searched about a recenter button for oculus but with no luck....sorry if this question has been answered!!!

Christien Hoogveld

Congrats on the release of Kart Racing Pro! It's a fantastic sim. Is there a way I can officially migrate my licensed copy of KRP to Steam? I took a quick scan of the forums and didn't see any posts regarding this.

matty0l215

Quote from: Christien Hoogveld on July 16, 2017, 08:10:24 PM
Congrats on the release of Kart Racing Pro! It's a fantastic sim. Is there a way I can officially migrate my licensed copy of KRP to Steam? I took a quick scan of the forums and didn't see any posts regarding this.
http://stats.kartracing-pro.com/steam.php

Raise

Quote from: JonOfMine on July 16, 2017, 04:32:36 PM
PiBoSo will you make both paint templates compatible because if you don't that's essentially all the paints ever made gone.
That unfortunately is not a simple task it is not possible to  uvwunwrap the object twice without doing something like creating a legacy version of the bodyworks it would work but it's probably not ideal

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Andreas.L

Well... Cant join a server and it says my code is invald when I try to get my steam key...

Any thoughs on why?
I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

HamletBandit (tonykartmini)

whenever i join a server it crashes whenever i host and somebody joins it crashes

Rickscott

After updating, everything works great, but no sound?
is there a way I can force the sim to use a specific sound device?

Cory_Hayes

When are the templates coming?

Hugo Hernandez

There are alredy Cory ,now can also paint seat intake and dash

Cory_Hayes

Everything lines up now, Raise told me you could paint the seat now and I didn't even think to re download the templates again, lol rip.

Cheers x

Stout Johnson

July 18, 2017, 05:06:02 PM #27 Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 05:29:02 PM by Stout Johnson
Congratulations on releasing KRP Piboso! I immidiately bought the game (out of convenience on Steam, sorry) and I really like it a lot. One thing though, whenever I tried to connect to a server online, the game crashed. As far as I remember, among your sims KRP used to be the most stable online. Now it is a big letdown to not be able to use the online mode at all. From what I read on the Steam reviews, it seems to be a common problem. Is there any fix for this?

I saw the discussion here (http://steamcommunity.com/app/415600/discussions/0/1457328927846610304/) where it says online connection issues are solved, but I am still having the issues.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Rickscott on July 18, 2017, 12:06:17 AM
After updating, everything works great, but no sound?
is there a way I can force the sim to use a specific sound device?

It should be possible editing the file kart.ini in the Kart Racing Pro installation folder, changing the value of "driver" under the "sound" section.
0 is the default, 1 is the first device, 2 the second, and so on...

PiBoSo

Quote from: Stout Johnson on July 18, 2017, 05:06:02 PM
Congratulations on releasing KRP Piboso! I immidiately bought the game (out of convenience on Steam, sorry) and I really like it a lot. One thing though, whenever I tried to connect to a server online, the game crashed. As far as I remember, among your sims KRP used to be the most stable online. Now it is a big letdown to not be able to use the online mode at all. From what I read on the Steam reviews, it seems to be a common problem. Is there any fix for this?

I saw the discussion here (http://steamcommunity.com/app/415600/discussions/0/1457328927846610304/) where it says online connection issues are solved, but I am still having the issues.

The update with all the fixes will be released tomorrow.