• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:19:41 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Williams Martini Kart (Lotus) WIP

Started by jon_of_mine, June 25, 2017, 07:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raise

tbones888

jon_of_mine

June 26, 2017, 07:59:10 PM #3 Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 08:15:51 PM by JonOfMine
Quote from: Raise on June 26, 2017, 12:59:12 AM
The airbox thoughlol

I was meant to be doing "revision" so I forgot lol

ignore it again pls.
I'll try to save enough for a actual rotax airbox ok

jon_of_mine

June 26, 2017, 09:10:56 PM #4 Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 07:41:06 PM by JonOfMine
AH NO, I HAVE TO MY A NON-ALCOHOLIC VERSION FOR THE STUPID AMERICAN GUY WHO SAID NO ALCOHOL ADVERTISING FOR U21S.

HONESTLY

jon_of_mine

IGNORE THE AIRBOX PLS I CAN'T AFFORD A ROTAX ONE K

Birel-Rotax 42

Quote from: JonOfMine on June 26, 2017, 09:10:56 PM
AH NO I HAVE TO MY AN NON-ALCOHOLIC VERSION FOR THE STUPID AMERICAN GUY WHO SAID NO ALCOHOL ADVERTISING FOR U21S.

HONESTLY
English please?

jon_of_mine

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on June 27, 2017, 07:01:35 PM
Quote from: JonOfMine on June 26, 2017, 09:10:56 PM
AH NO I HAVE TO MY AN NON-ALCOHOLIC VERSION FOR THE STUPID AMERICAN GUY WHO SAID NO ALCOHOL ADVERTISING FOR U21S.

HONESTLY
English please?

ah pa gen okenn mwen gen m 'yon vèsyon ki pa gen alkòl pou nèg la estipid Ameriken ki di pa gen okenn piblisite alkòl pou anba ven moun.

onètman

Birel-Rotax 42

While your banter isn't funny, it DOES break the forum rules which can be found here

Quote from: Snappe
RULE 1: No Swearing.
RULE 2: No abuse or rudeness towards other members.
RULE 3: Do not use content created by other users unless they allow you to use it.
RULE 4: Modding questions should be posted, not messaged to PiBoSo or Moderators. In case you do that they will he posted on the "Modding questions" thread.

I've also translated your message:

Quote from: JonOfMine
ah no I got me a non alcoholic for the guy stupid Americans say no advertising alcohol for under twenty people.

honestly

When I asked "English please?" I was referring to your incoherent babble being just that: incoherent babble. Can you restate what you said in terms that us simpletons can understand?

The sort of crap you have been pulling is why people have left this forum, taking their expertise and talent elsewhere. I see that you also troll the PiBoSo forum. Tragic. Just because you're a eight year-old doesn't mean you should act like one...

jon_of_mine

June 28, 2017, 10:31:26 AM #9 Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 06:35:17 PM by JonOfMine
I didn't mean it like that I just meant that in the US people who are under 21 can't have alcohol advertising in motorsport which I personally think is stupid.

"Alcohol advertising is illegal in Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, and Russia. "Martini" replaced with "Racing" during the Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, and "Williams Martini Racing" in Russia. It is unknown which design will be used in the United States, where alcohol advertising will be illegal in 2017, as driver Lance Stroll will be 18 years old as of the 2017 race. Alcohol industry regulations prohibit advertising of alcohol by those under 21 years of age, the minimum drinking age in the United States. (A similar rule is in effect in series by local ASN (ACCUS) members where drivers under 21 cannot have the alcohol sticker on their cars.)" -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formula_One_sponsorship_liveries#Williams

I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone.
Also google translate isn't perfect, I just translated the original post into Creole and fixed it a bit.

HamletBandit (tonykartmini)

The forum police are always sniffing round these parts.....pigs

Marco Dakic

Quote from: JonOfMine on June 28, 2017, 10:31:26 AM
I didn't mean it like that I just meant that in the US people who are under 21 can't have alcohol advertising in motorsport which I personally think is stupid.

"Alcohol advertising is illegal in Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, and Russia. "Martini" replaced with "Racing" during the Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, and "Williams Martini Racing" in Russia. It is unknown which design will be used in the United States, where alcohol advertising will be illegal in 2017, as driver Lance Stroll will be 18 years old as of the 2017 race. Alcohol industry regulations prohibit advertising of alcohol by those under 21 years of age, the minimum drinking age in the United States. (A similar rule is in effect in series by local ASN (ACCUS) members where drivers under 21 cannot have the alcohol sticker on their cars.)" -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formula_One_sponsorship_liveries#Williams

I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone.
Also google translate isn't perfect, I just translated the original post into Creole and fixed it a bit.

It's always fun, if you make a lot of different Version of these Skin.

But in total, i think an Non-Alcoholic Version isn't really neccesarry in a Computer Game without Politics.

So feel free what you want to do, Williams Martini design i like so much because of the Martini Logo :D
3D Modeling :D

Gillestheracer13

Race or Die.

jon_of_mine

Quote from: Gillestheracer13 on July 28, 2017, 09:21:16 AM
When will it be released?

When I have the motivation to make a new version for the new templates.