• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:05:49 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Rotax Max Eurochallenge 2017

Started by casasracingmotorsport, April 14, 2017, 06:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casasracingmotorsport

I have to see if u are clean , your ping and your times.

casasracingmotorsport

Hello to everyone finally the race today will be postponed.

Hugo Hernandez

Sooooooooooo, when is the race?

casasracingmotorsport

Finally the race is going to be the 12 may.
Let me know if you can race. :)

Alessandro Ceronetti

NICKNAME IN KRP:Alessandro Ceronetti
PAINT OF THE KART: OTK Default
NUMBER: 390
TEAM: Tony Kart Factory Team
CHASSIS:OTK
Alessandro Ceronetti,

Senior X30 Driver,
OKC Administrator and Founder
Kart Racing Pro World Champion
2x OKC Champion
4x OKC Vice-Champion
Season 1 SKM X30 World Champion
FPR Official Driver

kinito199

NICKNAME IN KRP: kiniracer16
PAINT OF THE KART: Energy 2011
NUMBER: 313
TEAM: Energy
CHASSIS: CRG

http://www.mediafire.com/?fzirja59e1zh0wr

AidenKempf

Quote from: kinito199 on July 11, 2017, 07:50:39 PM

Hate to say but I don't thing that this league is going anymore
They say nothing is impossible but i do nothing every day

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: AidenKempf on July 13, 2017, 05:18:00 AM
Quote from: kinito199 on July 11, 2017, 07:50:39 PM

Hate to say but I don't thing that this league is going anymore

Pretty sure they had "the biggest krp race of the year " with the "best drivers in KRP " the other night, saw a youtube video of Hugos, and then saw the date for it, watched the stats page, 6 people were there..... :)

Hugo Hernandez

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Mr.Velilla on July 13, 2017, 11:42:12 AM
But we were the 6 best lol

You think yous are the 6 best people in KRP?

Cory_Hayes

July 13, 2017, 12:33:13 PM #55 Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 12:41:12 PM by Cory_Hayes
uhmmmm no there isn't SKWC/SKL have had a couple servers up in the past month of so with roughly 8 people in it.
+ Check the stats.

Edit - Thanks Hugo for deleting your comment :)

Hugo Hernandez

July 13, 2017, 12:48:17 PM #56 Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 12:54:43 PM by Mr.Velilla
Wow, seems like someone doesnt understand a joke...
its ok bro.
Edit-I deleted becouse i know piboso is working on this and seems like there are more people now that 2 years ago

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Mr.Velilla on July 13, 2017, 12:48:17 PM
Wow, seems like someone doesnt understand a joke...
its ok bro.
Edit-I deleted becouse i know piboso is working on this and seems like there are more people now that 2 years ago

2 years ago was roughly SKWC as well with 20+ people in that league alone + roughly 6 other people online at any given time.

KRP now is basically at its low point, Who knows, Release 1 might revive KRP. Obviously I am a huge KK fan boy and all my hope is in KK, that doesn't mean KRP won't improve, I hope it does improve tbh, because I know how to mod for it + have my own mods done for it. Would be good to see a couple series running like there was back in the early days, KRP does have a lack of advertising which is also a thing.

Hugo Hernandez

KK also fucked up really hard i think, the hype train is alredy gone,i have the beta and i think they should release it ,at least to show the people they are working its just beta,we are on it.
But its late , the people is complaining about they dont say anything dont release anything...

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Mr.Velilla on July 13, 2017, 01:27:39 PM
KK also fucked up really hard i think, the hype train is alredy gone,i have the beta and i think they should release it ,at least to show the people they are working its just beta,we are on it.
But its late , the people is complaining about they dont say anything dont release anything...

I get more frequent updates of the game, I still feel as though when the setup is opened and you can set the kart up that handling wise it will all be better, obviously with what ever the baseline is atm the kart has a weird push so its hard to judge REALLY what the game is like.

The hype has definitely gone, but that is because the beta wave found way more bugs than they thought there were so they had to try fix everything, and as KRP has proven, fix a bug, find another bug.
I still stand buy "hating" on PiBoSos physics, they aren't all that great, are better than any PUBLICLY release game out now, but still aren't the best.

Obviously I am still around for modding purposes, have come across a bug lately where my tracks jsut crash KRP so I have to find exactly what I am doing wrong there, but once that is cleared up I am going to do some tracks. ( If PiBoSo is to read this and do the whole WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE, that is basically my reason, modding, I have been just working on general modelling stuff learning where I can get rid of detail so I can put more detail into other stuff and so on)