• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:03:56 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Whilton Mill

Started by RileyP, April 07, 2017, 05:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RileyP

Now, before everyone comes smashing down on my head, I know that there is a Whilton Mill on here, on this forum, for KRP. LauZzZn made it i believe. its great, its pretty accurate, but what would make it better would be elevation changes, track width re worked and such. Now i'm not begging LausZzZn to come back and do something because i doubt any of the main track creators will do. (this forum is pretty dead anyway) i have some footage if anyone would like to see that, and i have experience of racing there for a while. The track would really give a better experience that way. Also don't moan because you think i don't know that a simulator isn't hyper realistic. Its not, but you can get pretty close. Before i went to PFI for the first time i practised for around 36 hours on the track, total. And when we had Saturday testing, i was quickest in the team, and that was against people who had been to the track before. That track was accurate, it was great, but the current Whilton Mill needs the elevation changes and the track needs to be wider in places.. Again, don't moan at me to do it myself, i'm trying to learn but its difficult. In the end, all i'm asking for is a track which is a little bit better and more realistic than it already is...

P.S i'm happy to "test" the track because there is nothing better than the judgement of an eye. (maybe) ;)
Llandow Minimax champion 2014
Whilton Mill Minimax champion 2015
Whilton Mill Junior Max champion 2016

kieranlong66

I would be happy if someone updated the curbs on PFI and whilton mill.
6th Superone OK junior 2017
Competed in the Cik Fia senior world championship 2017
X30 senior
OK senior

Raise

Quote from: RileyP on April 07, 2017, 05:32:44 PM

In the end, all i'm asking for is a track which is a little bit better and more realistic than it already is...

easier said then done mate as you should know since you are apparently learning, at the end of the day youre just gonna have to learn and do it yourself this forum is to dead this game has to few people doing things for it for this post to do anything

AidenKempf

Quote from: Raise on April 07, 2017, 10:38:28 PM
Quote from: RileyP on April 07, 2017, 05:32:44 PM

In the end, all i'm asking for is a track which is a little bit better and more realistic than it already is...

easier said then done mate as you should know since you are apparently learning, at the end of the day youre just gonna have to learn and do it yourself this forum is to dead this game has to few people doing things for it for this post to do anything

We know that we should do it our selves don't need to say it every post
They say nothing is impossible but i do nothing every day

LauZzZn

Send me your footage via pm, I will try to work it out when I got some time.
Btw, I am working on a PFi update ;) but I got things to do currently, so stuff is taking time
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

RileyP

Ok! Thanks. Whilton 2 years ago in slightly damp conditions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e14yObvmK0&t=315s
also have a PFI thing from last year, although the curbs have changed since could help still https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4zCf321BDA
I would really like to see KRP used lots more, its a shame the game is withering away...
Llandow Minimax champion 2014
Whilton Mill Minimax champion 2015
Whilton Mill Junior Max champion 2016