• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:59:58 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

SUGGESTION: Red Flag

Started by Cory_Hayes, May 04, 2017, 06:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory_Hayes

Quick idea for online servers.

A " red flag " command to be typed in chat by the server admin so like " !redflag " in chat or something.
So basically it puts the race into a pause and some how gets the positions that people are in and freezes it.

Then as a " parc ferme " everyone has to stay under a specific speed limit ( 30km/h or what ever the pace lap speed is ) and then you have to return to the grid and return to what ever grid spot you are supposed to and then a 1 or 2 minute pause/count down and then go around for a single file start or something.

Hopefully people pick up what I am putting down.
( I know since I am saying it I won't get a reply ( from piboso ) but still its a good idea and would add another point of realism into the online racing when people try to do online series and stuff )

AidenKempf

Quote from: Cory_Hayes on May 04, 2017, 06:36:23 AM
Quick idea for online servers.

A " red flag " command to be typed in chat by the server admin so like " !redflag " in chat or something.
So basically it puts the race into a pause and some how gets the positions that people are in and freezes it.

Then as a " parc ferme " everyone has to stay under a specific speed limit ( 30km/h or what ever the pace lap speed is ) and then you have to return to the grid and return to what ever grid spot you are supposed to and then a 1 or 2 minute pause/count down and then go around for a single file start or something.

Hopefully people pick up what I am putting down.
( I know since I am saying it I won't get a reply ( from piboso ) but still its a good idea and would add another point of realism into the online racing when people try to do online series and stuff )

I agree 100% maby after the first relese though...
They say nothing is impossible but i do nothing every day