• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:50:52 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Bayford Meadows

Started by Sam Sanders, February 03, 2017, 08:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam Sanders

Can anyone make a version of Bayford Meadows? I have the first round of a championship there in about 3 weeks and some practice would be awesome!

Thanks,

Sam.
Senior Rotax #34 <br /> British Karting Championship 2019 <br/> British Universities Karting Championship: UEA A #12

Raise

Quote from: Sam Sanders on February 03, 2017, 08:56:53 PM
Can anyone make a version of Bayford Meadows? I have the first round of a championship there in about 3 weeks and some practice would be awesome!

Thanks,

Sam.

it takes more than 3 weeks to make a good track dude

tonymq

Bayford Meadows is one of the most popular tracks in southern UK.

It's also a great technical track.

Would be awesome to have Bayford Meadows track :-)

Kris

I agree Bayford is a track which needs to be done.

Raise

then one of you three should make it....

jon_of_mine

Most likely they don't know how or have the tools to make a track, let alone a high quality one.

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: JonOfMine on February 20, 2017, 12:48:49 PM
Most likely they don't know how or have the tools to make a track, let alone a high quality one.

Obviously.... hence why they are talking about it.....

jon_of_mine

I want to make tracks but I'm poor and there's no way my parents will give me money to get 3ds max or BTB.  :'(

Raise

If you can't get the resources at all then that's legit (being a student you can get 3ds free) but to say you don't know how is no excuse. This forum has many guides to putting tracks in game in multiple different methods YouTube has a billion guides on using 3ds max and BTB. No one on this forum who made tracks knew from the start how to do so. You think lauzzzn just woke up one day and was like boom here's sarno never done this before?

Marco Dakic

Quote from: Raise on February 20, 2017, 02:11:02 PM

If you can't get the resources at all then that's legit (being a student you can get 3ds free) but to say you don't know how is no excuse. This forum has many guides to putting tracks in game in multiple different methods YouTube has a billion guides on using 3ds max and BTB. No one on this forum who made tracks knew from the start how to do so. You think lauzzzn just woke up one day and was like boom here's sarno never done this before?

Haha good one :p maybe this really happen to lauzzn haha
3D Modeling :D

Sam Sanders

Quote from: Raise on February 04, 2017, 03:32:29 AM
Quote from: Sam Sanders on February 03, 2017, 08:56:53 PM

Thanks,

Sam.

it takes more than 3 weeks to make a good track dude

Good point xD
Senior Rotax #34 <br /> British Karting Championship 2019 <br/> British Universities Karting Championship: UEA A #12