• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:57:09 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

is there live track?

Started by oppolo, May 26, 2011, 12:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oppolo

after a little of time, where karts brake there is  a lot of rubber, does the grip change? just curios

Cris_Ace

don't know if there is any live track,but I've noticed visual wear on tyres depending of use of them;
if you spin out,watch for the tires and you'll see the rubber growing up,but when you drive some turns after it will goes away,great feature!!
PS in italian:
non so se mi son spiegato correttamente Oppolo,ma se ti giri e le gomme si rovinano,dopo qualchecurva pulita la gomma depositata sopra si leve,lasciando la gomma usurata,ma piu' pulita,ciaooo

PiBoSo

Quote from: oppolo on May 26, 2011, 12:43:18 AM
after a little of time, where karts brake there is  a lot of rubber, does the grip change? just curios

Groove has no physical effect. Grip is always the same on all parts of the asphalt.

oppolo

Quote from: Cris_Ace on June 02, 2011, 12:35:40 PM
non so se mi son spiegato correttamente Oppolo,ma se ti giri e le gomme si rovinano,dopo qualchecurva pulita la gomma depositata sopra si leve,lasciando la gomma usurata,ma piu' pulita,ciaooo
questo non l'ho notato, ho notato invece gli effetti della terra e dell'erba ma non mi sono ancora reso conto se la gomma tiene di piu' o di meno come in nkp. per l'effetto usura praticamente mi par di capire che usa lo stesso sistema di varie textures di nkp, non so se qui la gomma si buca...poi provero' piu' attentamente questo aspetto, invece la gomma depositata per terra non cambia il grip della pista ne' cambia nella traiettoria ideale, ma questo aspetto mi pare sia implementato solo in gtr2.
ciao

now in english  ;D
i havent' noticed that, i noticed instead the effects of grass and sand over the tires, but i dont' have yet understood if they change the grip of the tire.
for the wear of the tires, i seem krp use the same system of nkp made by various textures, i don't know if in krp the tiree could have a puncture...then i try to understand better, instead the rubber on the track doen't change the grip of the track, neither in the ideal line, but this, i think, has only gtr2