• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:57:39 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

How to change visor in KRP???

Started by AwesomeRacer33, January 11, 2017, 12:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeRacer33

How do u change a visor? I have the .TGA file but dont know how exactly to put it onto the helmet or use PaintED either????? SOMEONE HELP???

futureracer

you change the color of it, using photoshop or some other picture editor

Raise

Quote from: futureracer on January 11, 2017, 05:39:00 AM
you change the color of it, using photoshop or some other picture editor

thats not what he's asking if you dont understand the question dont just spew some bs cause you have a vague understanding of what goes into doing something cause its not helpful not trying to be a dick its just not needed is all.

to answer the question, visor should be named visor.tga. You'll need a helmet.tga or else the helmet will be white (or something like that I don't actually know never tried)

Paint Read: allows you to unpack any .pnt file (use the unpack button for that)
Dir Read: allows you to find the two files listed above (Visor/helmet.tga) (use the pack button after you've named it)
reload: When you're making a paint it helps to constantly check so this way you can just constantly see the changes
the name field is what it shows up in game as.

futureracer

oh sorry i misread, but jeez your always kind of an ass to people reise? i obviously made a mistake... no need to flame me for it

Raise

Quote from: futureracer on January 12, 2017, 02:48:07 AM
oh sorry i misread, but jeez your always kind of an ass to people reise? i obviously made a mistake... no need to flame me for it

i literally said im not trying to be an asshole, like im not and i didnt flame you I simply said its pointless to answer a question you dont actually know the answer too, was a I a bit harsh in the way I delivered it? Debatable but was I insulting or did i tell you off? No I wasnt.  If you feel im kinda always an asshole that is your opinion and to be frank i dont care about it, I will make my posts as i see fit if theyre a little rude or crass then so be it if you dont like that then maybe i suggest you develop a bit of a thicker skin or simply ignore me.

AwesomeRacer33