• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:21:40 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Lag Issues

Started by rushy, May 26, 2011, 08:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rushy

May 26, 2011, 08:29:17 PM Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 08:35:46 PM by rushy
Hi all, im having really bad lagging with Beta 3, its the first KRP download that ive had, and know people are running it on computer systems that are less spec than mine.

My Spec Here:

Windows 7
Intel Core 2 Duo - 2.4GHz
Memory 2048Mb
Nvidea GeForce 7600GT with latest driver
Direct X 11 installed

Any help? This is with running on lowest settings!!!!!

Aritz

rushy

tried them all from lowest to my usual 1280 x 1024

Aritz

you should install FRAPS program and then see how many FPS you have. Then we able to see if the problem is the machine/settings or something else

bustosjr1

Some days ago I was playing on a server with another driver, both with KS1 karts. The game went fluid, but everytime I was near the other driver, the game started to go laggy, only when I was near the other driver. I did not know why... I asked to the other driver, and the game went fluid for him... the game was unplayable everytime I was near him. Sorry for my bad english...

SPANISH: El otro día jugando en un servidor con otro piloto, ambos con KS1, cada vez que me acercaba a él yo tenía lag, y el juego me daba tirones... pregunté al otro piloto si a él también le pasaba, pero sólo era problema mío... la verdad se hacía injugable cuando iba detrás de él...

oppolo

Quote from: bustosjr1 on May 30, 2011, 12:22:53 AM
The game went fluid, but everytime I was near the other driver, the game started to go laggy, only when I was near the other driver.
sometimes happens also to me, audio became bad, ks1 loose changing gear and so on, but i have an old cpu, pentium4 3000

bustosjr1

You are right oppolo, but my computer is about 1 year old (Intel I7 with high Radeon HD graphic card). I have many fps playing, but poor fps when I am near a kart.

manuu_adroguee

yo siempre tengo lag no se porque sera!

SoupDragon

Try to turn off, shadows, 3Dgrass, Refections, and check the box "Enable 2D flags".  After I did that I had a perfect race with no lags.  Even if you have a very powerful PC, try this it might really help.  When Hotlapping you can re'enable all of these settings.

It solved lag issues for me anyway :)