• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:33:14 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Some new karts for a new year (2017) ?

Started by Gillestheracer13, December 28, 2016, 11:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gillestheracer13

Hi all, I've recently bought Kart Racing Pro after playing the Demo for ages and ages.

I love it, i truly do, it's just on another level in physics then any other game that claims they've got Go karts.

But in my opinion there are not so many engines. and yes i am aware that there are Engine mods in this forum but 90% of them do not support the latest beta so it just crashes the game when i tried to race them.

I've got a few go karts in real life and some of them i would really like to see in game. A older style 100cc Engine with clay pigeon chassis :D Aka Nucliar Rockets.

Some kind of Rotax engines, like a DD2 or Senior MAX evo (Yes i know there are mods for that)

And since KF is banned by the FIA some OK Karts wouldn't hurt aswell.

I can get you the telemetry if you want since i own all 4 engines. (Or a powercurve/band)

Kind Regards.

Gilles
Race or Die.

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Gillestheracer13 on December 28, 2016, 11:14:18 AM
Hi all, I've recently bought Kart Racing Pro after playing the Demo for ages and ages.

I love it, i truly do, it's just on another level in physics then any other game that claims they've got Go karts.

But in my opinion there are not so many engines. and yes i am aware that there are Engine mods in this forum but 90% of them do not support the latest beta so it just crashes the game when i tried to race them.

I've got a few go karts in real life and some of them i would really like to see in game. A older style 100cc Engine with clay pigeon chassis :D Aka Nucliar Rockets.

Some kind of Rotax engines, like a DD2 or Senior MAX evo (Yes i know there are mods for that)

I can get you the telemetry if you want since i own all 4 engines. (Or a powercurve/band)

Kind Regards.

Gilles

There is already a private OK mod out there somewhere.

Gillestheracer13

Race or Die.

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Gillestheracer13 on December 28, 2016, 03:38:39 PM
But it's private... so not for us..

Was more or less to say there is one, (That might not even work this beta).

Raise

December 28, 2016, 06:14:11 PM #4 Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 06:16:11 PM by Raise
Mate you have to understand, there is one active modder on this game who does engines and hes got his projects. Now I could update and release my OK mod but to be frank I see it as a waste of my time, this forum is pretty much a total ghost town and the effort required to update 4 engines on all karts with all the things I had to do to get it to work for old betas is pointless when there are still people on this forum who like to take things from their authors and especially when I dont even have the game installed anymore. The previous DD2 mod was outdated before this beta and was a very half assed maybe max will do one I dont know. Im sure max would love to do a rotax 100cc mod as he has quite to obsession with vintage motors. My suggestion though if you really want these in games what you  should do is learn to mod yourself besides the actual 3d modeling side its amazing easy to do. heres a very rough video I made a long while back that should help you learn. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwfrbvO61AM

Taddzy

Kind Regards.

Gilles

I have plans to make a dd2 soon and also to make some more 100 engines, I currently have a fsa parilla tt40 maxi but don't know when that will come along as it's a joint project work EVO, I have a tkm ka100 formula a engine that will be coming soon along with a 90s kzh 100.
It will all come in time the only thing I can't promis is the body works stuff as I do do body works even though I know how too.
I also have the tkm bt82 engine which will be updated and many more variants of the x30 to come as well as a few random engine projects.
Because I'm not the best at making actual engine models making an ok wouldn't be easy, I can make engines but the ones iv made have a lot less detail and edges and so on. Maybe in the future I will as a joint project with someone but till then I'm not making all the ok engines, I may have a go at the rexon but we will see
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

Gillestheracer13

Quote from: Max Tadd on December 29, 2016, 01:53:45 PM

Kind Regards.

Gilles

I have plans to make a dd2 soon and also to make some more 100 engines, I currently have a fsa parilla tt40 maxi but don't know when that will come along as it's a joint project work EVO, I have a tkm ka100 formula a engine that will be coming soon along with a 90s kzh 100.
It will all come in time the only thing I can't promis is the body works stuff as I do do body works even though I know how too.
I also have the tkm bt82 engine which will be updated and many more variants of the x30 to come as well as a few random engine projects.
Because I'm not the best at making actual engine models making an ok wouldn't be easy, I can make engines but the ones iv made have a lot less detail and edges and so on. Maybe in the future I will as a joint project with someone but till then I'm not making all the ok engines, I may have a go at the rexon but we will see

This guy equals Legend. Awesome man!
Race or Die.

AidenKempf

206 some needs to make, its a HUGE American engine and I don't under stand why people don't make a mod for it
They say nothing is impossible but i do nothing every day

Raise

Quote from: AidenKempf on March 04, 2017, 01:35:51 AM
206 some needs to make, its a HUGE American engine and I don't under stand why people don't make a mod for it

It hasn't been made because it takes effort that people either don't want to put forth or can't cause they're busy?????? Why not try and make it yourself since you think it's so necessary

futureracer

Raise

Quote from: futureracer on March 04, 2017, 07:17:22 AM
im sure if he knew how he would

are you sure? You knows him and you've talked to him? Never mind the resources on here to learn to make stuff. Gilles wanted an OK and OKJ after being told no one would make them he made it himself so clearly there is a way to learn.

Gillestheracer13

Quote from: Raise on March 04, 2017, 08:44:39 PM

are you sure? You knows him and you've talked to him? Never mind the resources on here to learn to make stuff. Gilles wanted an OK and OKJ after being told no one would make them he made it himself so clearly there is a way to learn.

This is a 100% Correct. Nice words Raise ;)
Race or Die.

futureracer

Quote from: Raise on March 04, 2017, 08:44:39 PM

i never said he couldn't learn how to do it did i? maybe he cant invest enough time to make one

AidenKempf

Yes, I do want to learn, I'm not good though I couldn't make half the quality the max or raise could you guys are the boss of krp engine moding
They say nothing is impossible but i do nothing every day

Cory_Hayes

......they didn't just wake up one morning and make a good model?

Raise's models were proper crap for a long time.

Max used to just grab stuff from grabcad, I don't know what he is doing now.