• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:59:15 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Making a new engine with the old engines model

Started by Kartracer17, December 29, 2016, 05:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kartracer17

I've been trying to mod the fs250 to be more like a 206. But I want to keep the sf 250 in my game and use its model. I just want it to be slower like a 206. But so far ive failed, I can see the engine in game. But when I select a kart it disappears and my camera moves down becasue their isnt anything but a kart stand to focus on, does anyone know a possible fix. or a chonda with a rev limiter would work.
-Nicholas Davis

Cory_Hayes

what you can do as a starting point is just edit the engn file and then save it as its previous file name and it will take over the FS250's engine values and change its power to what you want, but that will keep it as the FS250 and you won't have the actual standard 250 unless you delete your version.

Then obviously what you have tried to do is make your own class and named something wrong, I could suggest that you just try re do it bit by bit and check it in game every time you change the name so you can see where you have gone wrong.

AidenKempf

December 30, 2016, 07:50:01 PM #2 Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 10:10:20 PM by AidenKempf
If someone made a 206 that would be so cool they could have a 4-cycle league  :D
Kinda like KPX lol
They say nothing is impossible but i do nothing every day