• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:31:05 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kosmic 2012 (and maybe 2017 KZ Birel-Art ::) )

Started by Benjamin, December 31, 2016, 04:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benjamin

December 31, 2016, 04:51:39 AM Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 04:53:52 AM by Benjamin
Hello everybody !

My son has what is probably a 2012-2014 Kosmic kart. It was supposed to be a 2015 when we bought it but it's not the new design. I would like to find a bodywork that match his kart. I found the perfect bodywork made by Lauzzzn (Kosmic 2012) but I can't download it. I found a mini version too based on the same good paint design but I can't download it either. Does somebody know where I can find it or an alternative ?

And by the way... if somebody is tempted to make a new 2017 KZ Birel-Art, Daddy would be very happy  ;) I can provide pictures if needed.

Thank you very much for all the good work, this forum is very helpful !

Raise

To be Fair easiest would be for you to make it, Gimp is free Photoshop is better but obviously costs. Painting is super is easy

Benjamin

Quote from: Raise on December 31, 2016, 05:14:59 AM
To be Fair easiest would be for you to make it, Gimp is free Photoshop is better but obviously costs. Painting is super is easy

K as you said  ;)

Thanks for your answer. I'm not too much into artist stuff myself. I have no fun doing that kind of things. I assume those who make paints and share them have fun to do that, are proud of their work and are pleased to know people use it. Maybe somebody will make the new Birel-ART in a near future since it's a new design. For my son's Kosmic... it's been made already, I was asking if somebody knows if it's still available for public somewhere.

Thanks anyway and Happy New Year to all karters ! (others too)

kieranlong66

Quote from: Benjamin on December 31, 2016, 05:31:30 PM
Quote from: Raise on December 31, 2016, 05:14:59 AM

K as you said  ;)

Thanks for your answer. I'm not too much into artist stuff myself. I have no fun doing that kind of things. I assume those who make paints and share them have fun to do that, are proud of their work and are pleased to know people use it. Maybe somebody will make the new Birel-ART in a near future since it's a new design. For my son's Kosmic... it's been made already, I was asking if somebody knows if it's still available for public somewhere.

Thanks anyway and Happy New Year to all karters ! (others too)

http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=5953.0
6th Superone OK junior 2017
Competed in the Cik Fia senior world championship 2017
X30 senior
OK senior

Benjamin

Wowwwww... I'll follow this WIP about the new Birel !
Thanks for the link kieranlong66 !