• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:38:12 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Female Driver Avatars?

Started by Elphaba, December 09, 2016, 12:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elphaba

Hi

Just thinking of buying this - as I'm getting the Logitech G29 from Santa this year, and was wondering about female avatars. Can't find any info about them.

Also, any news on Single Player / AI drivers to practice offline with?

Thanks!

futureracer

there isn't any female model, but you could model your own if you'd like to, and there is no plans or intentions on making any sort of ai.

Raise

Quote from: JonOfMine on December 09, 2016, 09:04:37 AM
Most race suits are unisex (aren't they?) so isn't there is no obvious differences between a male and a female (aprox the same hieght) wearing a race suit excluding their faces. I'm just saying...

Have you heard of this thing called breasts?

jon_of_mine

December 09, 2016, 05:38:53 PM #3 Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 05:42:21 PM by JonOfMine
I'm dumb. sorry :(

futureracer

the suit is a lot different jon, like shoulders, stomach, breast, butt, arms etc

jon_of_mine

If my sister wore a kart suit and my helmet she would look like a tall 8 year old version of me that's what I meant but I forgot everyone on this forum is older than me, probably, and also a new texture would be needed for the new model so some paints won't support the female driver model.

karterjames22

why do you comment on every single post like you know everything jon

Raise

Quote from: karterjames22 on December 11, 2016, 12:09:54 AM
why do you comment on every single post like you know everything jon

hes just involving himself in the conversation sure he says some dumb stuff but hes never a dick head when hes told hes wrong so my question is why must you word your post in such an ass hat manor

futureracer

Quote from: JonOfMine on December 10, 2016, 11:23:00 PM
If my sister wore a kart suit and my helmet she would look like a tall 8 year old version of me that's what I meant but I forgot everyone on this forum is older than me, probably, and also a new texture would be needed for the new model so some paints won't support the female driver model.
that's not really true, whoever could possibly make the female model just make the texture model fit the model, the skins would just be stretched funny but you wouldnt have to make a new one

Raise

Quote from: futureracer on December 11, 2016, 08:45:44 AM
Quote from: JonOfMine on December 10, 2016, 11:23:00 PM
that's not really true, whoever could possibly make the female model just make the texture model fit the model, the skins would just be stretched funny but you wouldnt have to make a new one

That's not how 3D modeling and textures like that work. You can't just transfer things and have them stretch not when it's a different model and if it's say the same model and it's edited then it still messes things up.