• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:05:46 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Wheel G920 - Issue

Started by dave666, November 21, 2016, 11:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave666

Hi,

I'm trying to set up my G920 Logitech steering wheel.

I have installed all the Logitech software on my PC and KRP recognises  the steering wheel in calibration but when i start the game the wheel and pedals dont work at all.

I'm sure its something simple but cant  figure it out.

Can anyone help.

Thanks in advance.

Spargo92

Race Hard

dave666

Hi,

Ive installed the wheel software on the PC.

I've then gone into KRP setting, calibrated the wheels and pedals which worked fine then gone to the controls which originally showed keys (up, down, left and right) and pressed the relevant pedals and turned the wheel for steering. Doing this i get some luck but not everything works, either the wheel or pedals but not both at the same time.

Thanks

llindstrom

I am also having the same problem with the Logitech G920 Steering wheel.

hjthzz

Hello.

Same problem with Logitech Driving Force GT. No problems with Beta 14 if I remember...

hjthzz

Hello again.

It is a problem of the latest KRP Beta 15. I installed KRP Beta 14 and the pedals works.

The temporary but effective solution is to install KRP Beta 14, do the calibration and configure the axis for Throttle and Brake. Then you can play KRP Beta 15, but be sure not to calibrate the axis again or the pedals will stop being detected.

You can have both Beta installed since they share the same configuration folder.

llindstrom

Quote from: hjthzz on January 01, 2017, 02:44:15 PM
Hello again.

It is a problem of the latest KRP Beta 15. I installed KRP Beta 14 and the pedals works.

The temporary but effective solution is to install KRP Beta 14, do the calibration and configure the axis for Throttle and Brake. Then you can play KRP Beta 15, but be sure not to calibrate the axis again or the pedals will stop being detected.

You can have both Beta installed since they share the same configuration folder.

Where can you download Beta 14?  I don't think I have the files any longer.

hjthzz

You have to download it from another page. I downloaded it from Games Reveur (trusted webpage):

http://games.reveur.de/en/kart-racing-pro/addons/fans/misc/single/264/