• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:55:27 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Twin engine GX160 prokart

Started by prokart chris, October 14, 2016, 03:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prokart chris

Hi I am new to  KRP  I am wondering how easy it would be to  adapt a  a kart to give the same engine characteristics as a twin engine pro kart .    our karts use Bridgestone YDS slicks which are harder than most two stroke tyres   and our karts have to weigh a minimum of 180 kgs including the driver .   it would be great if   this can be replicated any help or advice appreciated

jon_of_mine

I think there are tutorials for switching engines with chassis and changing tyres but I am not sure.

casasracingmotorsport

yes i know that you can make an engine with the same characteristics but is very difficult :-[

prokart chris

October 16, 2016, 03:13:16 AM #3 Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 03:19:31 AM by prokart chris
Ok if if can be done , anyone able to do this please   not bothered if it looks  the part just looking for  similar  charatistics  on the track for practice during the winter evenings

prokart chris

Just found this on YouTube  so it looks http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DATA4rt-O8oA&ved=0ahUKEwjTo_G4_OPPAhUsCsAKHURPAV8QwqsBCCcwAg&usg=AFQjCNFPCkOoLAmNXD22aAo8D8jZyQm84w