• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:54:50 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

C-KC3 @ LONATO Friday June 10rd 2011

Started by SoupDragon, June 05, 2011, 11:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoupDragon

Friday June 10rd 2011

MOD: C-KC3

Track : Lonato

SERVER : www.iraceonline.eu

PASSWORD : You need to become a member to have access Easy Sign up here ----> http://www.forum.iraceonline.it/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register

21:00 CET / UK+1 Server Open - Practice
21:30 CET / UK+1 Qualification
22:00 CET / UK+1 Race [20 laps]

Aids Allowed: none
Driving View: Force Cockpit
Fuel : Normal
Tyres: Normal
Damage: 100%
Max driver number: 10

IMPORTANT NOTES
-Disable 3D Flags (Very important as this greatly effect your FPS and Netcode)
-Disable 3D Grass, Shadows, and Reflections.
-Do not join the the server after 21:30, join lag is horrible so please don't be late

All are welcome, but please be respectful and polite to the Admin and other members, we are a friendly and helpful group of drivers. 
Any drivers repeatedly typing "Restart please" or anything else in an annoying way in the chat window will be immediately ejected.

FPS over 150 will also be excluded, apologies for that, but this will ruin the game otherwise

Hope to see you all there! :)

alphafloor

That's a good idea, I just wonder, if anyone is invited to join, what's the point in putting a password?

Cris_Ace

count me in ;)
I think that password id needed to control joining of people ;)

SoupDragon

Quote from: alphafloor on June 05, 2011, 04:38:18 PM
That's a good idea, I just wonder, if anyone is invited to join, what's the point in putting a password?

All are welcome, if they sign up and join our site as a member.  Once you've joined you'll need to post your race name in this thread http://www.forum.iraceonline.it/index.php?/topic/2657-c-kc3-lonato-friday-june-10rd-2011/page__pid__15989#entry15989

mochablendy

June 06, 2011, 05:33:42 AM #4 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 05:38:23 AM by mochablendy
i will join.

i have high-ping maybe(because i'm from japan). feel free to kick me if my ping affect to others to be laggy.

lepper

lepper

Schwoni

today also a race? today i would be there ;)

lepper

Schwoni

i think this work too. Only hoped that today is also a race ;)