• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:14:51 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Beta15b joypad bug ?

Started by HornetMaX, August 13, 2016, 11:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Hi all, just installed beta15b and have a couple of troubles with the joypad (yeah yeah, I know, joypad for KRP = big no, ...):

• I want to use my joypad POV to look left/right/back but when I press the POV left, KRP registers it a S (south). No way to get a W (west).
  • Manually editing the controls.txt file I can get the desired W to look left, but once on the kart, pressing the POV left actually looks back (just like pressing the POV down).
Two wheels, more than enough.

PiBoSo

August 14, 2016, 12:04:40 AM #1 Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 12:21:05 AM by PiBoSo
Quote from: HornetMaX on August 13, 2016, 11:18:31 PM
Hi all, just installed beta15b and have a couple of troubles with the joypad (yeah yeah, I know, joypad for KRP = big no, ...):

• I want to use my joypad POV to look left/right/back but when I press the POV left, KRP registers it a S (south). No way to get a W (west).
  • Manually editing the controls.txt file I can get the desired W to look left, but once on the kart, pressing the POV left actually looks back (just like pressing the POV down).

Thank you for the report.
The bug is in the xinput.dli plugin.

HornetMaX

OK thanks, so just an new version of the xinput.dli will solve that I guess, cool.
Two wheels, more than enough.