• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:27:16 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro beta15b

Started by PiBoSo, August 13, 2016, 01:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Quote from: skynet83 on November 19, 2016, 10:37:33 PM
Just popped in to say thanks piboso, your simulation has the most realistic handling karts in the way you have to trail the brake in to the turn to get the kart to turn in, it feels accurate to me. Also i am able to get on the brake hard in the first part of the braking zone have the kart move around a bit under braking and still trail of the brake enough to get the kart to turn in, that tells me both chassis and tyre are working well. I cannot do this in any other simulated kart

RF2 failed, there karts feel like it has a chassis made of solid bar that does not flex enough and it has some crazy snap oversteer. Automobilista can't make the karts work because of the game engine limitations (no flex), although i thiink Niels is capable of great kart physics.

Keep up the good work,

regards

Thank you.

hjthzz

Quote from: futureracer on August 26, 2016, 06:40:42 PM
with the new beta my logitech gt driving force pedals dont work anymore, they work on everygame but this one, the pedals are inverted so like 0 full on and 255 is resting but thats backwards.

Hello.

Same problem for me. I have a Logitech Driving Force GT. The pedals don't work (they are inverted). I had no problems in Beta 14.

Any solution? Tried to calibrate everything but does not work.

Thank you.

jon_of_mine

Same with me with my Thrustmaster T150 and T3PA pedals :(

hjthzz

Hello again.

It is a problem of the latest KRP Beta 15. I installed KRP Beta 14 and the pedals works.

The temporary but effective solution is to install KRP Beta 14, do the calibration and configure the axis for Throttle and Brake. Then you can play KRP Beta 15, but be sure not to calibrate the axis again or the pedals will stop being detected.

You can have both Beta installed since they share the same configuration folder.

futureracer

Quote from: hjthzz on January 01, 2017, 01:54:27 PM
Quote from: futureracer on August 26, 2016, 06:40:42 PM
with the new beta my logitech gt driving force pedals dont work anymore, they work on everygame but this one, the pedals are inverted so like 0 full on and 255 is resting but thats backwards.

Hello.

Same problem for me. I have a Logitech Driving Force GT. The pedals don't work (they are inverted). I had no problems in Beta 14.

Any solution? Tried to calibrate everything but does not work.

Thank you.

this fix works for me every time, completely calibrate every thing and set it up, then alt tab, and tab back in. fixed the reverse pedals for me..