• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:08:56 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

ARKS test.

Started by jon_of_mine, August 07, 2016, 06:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jon_of_mine

Can someone tell what the ARKS test is like?
I'm gonna breeze through kart school and do the ARKS test ASAP.

Taddzy

August 07, 2016, 07:24:54 PM #1 Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 07:28:26 PM by Max Tadd
better get doing some outdoor driving in 2 stroke kart!! its a pretty big transition between driving around an indoor track in a 4 stroke kart. there is a lot more grip and a lot more power to deal with so its alot more physical on the body.

iv seen people go out for there first time in a 2 stroke kart thinking they are amazing and then they find out what its really like and are 4 seconds slower they thought they would be and find it very tiring so its best if you can get a few days out at a track in a kart before taking your arks

you have to be able to run a lap within a percentage of the mid pack pace i think or something like that!! (if this is wrong please do correct me if anyone knows)

you also have to show that you are able to over take safely (i think i did mine back in 2013) and know all of the key things needed to answer a 20 question test you will have to do.
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

HamletBandit (tonykartmini)

Thanks max! Im also taking my ARKS soon and im really scared. whats the best class to start in? ive heard TKM is the easiest shittest class for beginners. what do you think?

jon_of_mine

Quote from: Max Tadd on August 07, 2016, 07:24:54 PM
better get doing some outdoor driving in 2 stroke kart!! its a pretty big transition between driving around an indoor track in a 4 stroke kart. there is a lot more grip and a lot more power to deal with so its alot more physical on the body.

iv seen people go out for there first time in a 2 stroke kart thinking they are amazing and then they find out what its really like and are 4 seconds slower they thought they would be and find it very tiring so its best if you can get a few days out at a track in a kart before taking your arks

you have to be able to run a lap within a percentage of the mid pack pace i think or something like that!! (if this is wrong please do correct me if anyone knows)

you also have to show that you are able to over take safely (i think i did mine back in 2013) and know all of the key things needed to answer a 20 question test you will have to do.

Thank you!