• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:05:33 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Forum behaviour

Started by PiBoSo, March 16, 2016, 07:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

March 16, 2016, 07:15:10 PM Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:58:41 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: DRkarter97 on March 16, 2016, 05:23:49 PM
I keep coming back to the forum because watching this game is like watching a fuse burn down on a collection of explosives with the final product either being taddzy as global mod or this game finally dieing. And what connor said was all true just worded in a harsh way as a cheeky way of proving the point that I wasn't being harsh.

It looks like you have no plans to contribute to the project and are here just to troll.
No need for you to still have a forum account, right? You can keep reading and have fun even as a guest.
If this is the case, then your account and all your messages will be deleted.

Edit:
DrKarter97 account and messages deleted.

Tr!st@n

March 17, 2016, 05:56:16 PM #1 Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 05:58:20 PM by Tr!st@n
I honestly don't understand why Connor's post was deleted, but Blake's isn't?  :-\ Because i do not think it does get any more provocative than Blakes post. Plus with Ian, who was mostly right by the way, you kicked one of the best modders out of this forum. I dont think this whole thing is going the right way.
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

PiBoSo

Quote from: Tr!st@n on March 17, 2016, 05:56:16 PM
I honestly don't understand why Connor's post was deleted, but Blake's isn't?  :-\ Because i do not think it does get any more provocative than Blakes post. Plus with Ian, who was mostly right by the way, you kicked one of the best modders out of this forum. I dont think this whole thing is going the right way.

You are right, Blake post was off topic and not needed.

Deleting DrKarter97 account and posts was surely a very difficult and sad decision, and not because he is a good modder, but because it's always better to include than to exclude. However, he was banned a lot of times and, despite this, he kept attacking other users. Being a modder is not a "free pass".
He got some of his mods republished by others but again, this is not an excuse to attack left and right.
He already asked in the past that, in case of permanent ban, he didn't want his posts to be left on the forum.

Still hoping for the future, maybe there will be an opportunity for a new and fresh start.

blake_hunt

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 17, 2016, 10:21:01 PM
Quote from: Tr!st@n on March 17, 2016, 05:56:16 PM

You are right, Blake post was off topic and not needed.

Deleting DrKarter97 account and posts was surely a very difficult and sad decision, and not because he is a good modder, but because it's always better to include than to exclude. However, he was banned a lot of times and, despite this, he kept attacking other users. Being a modder is not a "free pass".
He got some of his mods republished by others but again, this is not an excuse to attack left and right.
He already asked in the past that, in case of permanent ban, he didn't want his posts to be left on the forum.

Still hoping for the future, maybe there will be an opportunity for a new and fresh start.

I'm sorry Piboso but when I'm repeatedly attacked by someone, I feel a need to let you know it was the right move to remove him. I would not be so hostile on this forum if I wasn't attacked about everything I said from day 1.
Kartsport FA - Rok/X30 Senior - Mooresville, NC

PROUD KK BETA TESTER

Birel-Rotax 42

Respect goes a long way, Blake. When you don't show respect, people are less inclined to give respect back to you. Don't act like this wasn't instigated by your ostentatious attitude from the moment you arrived. End of conversation.

PiBoSo, you should probs move the last few messages to a new thread since they don't pertain to release 1

PiBoSo

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on March 18, 2016, 02:54:55 PM
Respect goes a long way, Blake. When you don't show respect, people are less inclined to give respect back to you. Don't act like this wasn't instigated by your ostentatious attitude from the moment you arrived. End of conversation.

It is true that respect must be earned.
However, having little or no respect doesn't allow anyone to attack / harass a person.

PiBoSo, you should probs move the last few messages to a new thread since they don't pertain to release 1

Thank you for the suggestion. Topic split.