• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:52:00 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

TKM Festival

Started by Racer80, February 14, 2016, 11:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Racer80

Is anyone interested to do a tkm festival, +1 if interested, if enough are interested we will discuss a date to do it on. (Using kimbolton mod and TKM JNR)

Braden Eves

Racer80

If we could get a few more that would be amazing guys, and I know about 3 or 4 people that might be interested as well :-)

Racer80

Change of plan we will be using junior x30 instead

Racer80

3rd.Rail

sam19

how can it be the TKM Festival if you are doing X30? also why can you not do TKM ?

sam

Racer80

Well we can't do the exact thing Sam but we might as well do the best we can do with the karts we have

sam19

Hi racer80

Didn't mean to slate you at all, just wondered why you couldn't run the TKM festival when there is a good TKM mod, i think we could make it happen, there is enough TKM drivers on here that will do it aswell as other drivers who will be up for a race.

The next part is planning which im happy to help with, i know this thread was mainly to gain interest by the looks of things. But as Ian has said there needs to be rules as if there isn't people will just end up cheating and then it ruins it for everybody taking it seriously. Other thing is a time and date, obviously this needs to be set about a month in advance so it gives people to sign up and practice.

Similar events could be ran, such as the Shenni SuperPrix/England Plate, PFi Kart Masters, Southern Champs at Forest Edge, Northern Championships at Rowrah or Larkhall. I like the idea of getting together and racing for real life plates/events.

If you wants to the winners could in theory run the E Plate, GP Plate, SC Plate, S Plate. Also others could be done like the SW plate, C Plate, 0 Plate, but these will most likely need tracks building

Sam

Racer80

Quote from: DRkarter97 on February 17, 2016, 07:11:08 AM
Quote from: Racer80 on February 16, 2016, 08:54:13 PM
Well we can't do the exact thing Sam but we might as well do the best we can do with the karts we have

The TKM Jr mod exists most people know this by now so the karts you have are the TKM Jr. Regardless you haven't done a very good job getting people interested, no information on date, if you're running a dedicated server, what time the race will run. You don't even have the smallest rule book. I'm not trying to bash you but you have to realize running even a single one off race takes planning and fore thought that I'm just not seeing here.

I said that if there was enough people interested we will discuss a date and time

Racer80

Quote from: sam19 on February 17, 2016, 09:09:08 AM
Hi racer80

Didn't mean to slate you at all, just wondered why you couldn't run the TKM festival when there is a good TKM mod, i think we could make it happen, there is enough TKM drivers on here that will do it aswell as other drivers who will be up for a race.

The next part is planning which im happy to help with, i know this thread was mainly to gain interest by the looks of things. But as Ian has said there needs to be rules as if there isn't people will just end up cheating and then it ruins it for everybody taking it seriously. Other thing is a time and date, obviously this needs to be set about a month in advance so it gives people to sign up and practice.
Yes Sam that is an amazing idea but we can't use a tkm mod because not allowed
Similar events could be ran, such as the Shenni SuperPrix/England Plate, PFi Kart Masters, Southern Champs at Forest Edge, Northern Championships at Rowrah or Larkhall. I like the idea of getting together and racing for real life plates/events.

If you wants to the winners could in theory run the E Plate, GP Plate, SC Plate, S Plate. Also others could be done like the SW plate, C Plate, 0 Plate, but these will most likely need tracks building

Sam

Racer80

I don't know a date that everyone is free on

Racer80

Sam your ideas seem amazing man