• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:55:40 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

keeps crashing

Started by Racer80, January 04, 2016, 05:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Racer80

everytime I press on krp the game always crashes and I have already re-installed it and still crashing what can I do? also only 3 quarters of the screen shows up and its a blank screen

Racer80

Steven

I have no idea what the problem is, but a few questions:
Did you delete your profiles before reinstalling?
Did you change something that caused this behaviour? (I guess the game worked sometime before?)
In another thread you said you have problems with your TV screen. Have you already solved this before?

Racer80

I changed the monitor to TV screen

Racer80

I will fix the TV screen issue when I can get back on the game and I didn't delete any profile before uninstalling and reinstalling but I deleted all the stuff in krp directory

Steven

Do you still have a PC monitor to check whether the TV screen causes this problem?
I think you can just try. I would have started with lowering the graphic settings, as somebody in the other thread already proposed. After you deleted everything in your KRP folder I think you will start with standard settings already.
Also have you seen this thread: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=5480? Is or was your situation similar to this at any point?
Does the screen work well with other games?

Racer80

I cant even get onto the game and yes it was crashing on the monitor

Racer80

Piboso can you help me out here?

Racer80

Don't worry I've fixed it

Racer80

Oh I had to reinstall it a 2nd time

Frito

I've reinstalled over 3 times now and cleaned the pc of any trace of KRP.  Keeps crashing to windows after splash screen.  I'm so disappointed.  I'm at a loss, it is a great sim and I hope I can get it working again.  I literally paid for it and was only able to use it for about a week before moving houses.  I've tried installing on my internal C: drive and still same issue.  I hope this gets put on steam to avoid these type of problems.

Edgar "Frito" Sanchinelli

Fritosport.weebly.com

LauZzZn

Try updating your drivers, especially graphic card :) this solves most issues. Maybe this is also a problem of the resolution, open the file in your documents and get it to 800x600 to start up
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Frito

Thank you for the response!  I did notice that when I moved my GTX760 updated to new drivers and the new GeForce Experience.  I will try to roll back drivers and reset resolution.  Will post updates.

Again thank you,

Frito Sanchinelli

Fritosport.weebly.com

Frito

man oh man, now I've re-downloaded the install file.  I try to run setup and get "Setup file is corrupted".  :(

I don't want to give up on KRP especially as I just bought it not long ago. 

Please devs, help.

Frito Sanchinelli

Fritosport.weebly.com