• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:14:32 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

KRP has a contender 2

Started by VELOCIPEDE, October 10, 2011, 11:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VELOCIPEDE

look here http://www.drivingitalia.net/index.html/_/modding/virtual-karting-per-rfactor-r17868 is a new rFactor mod, your opinions?
translate:

QuoteBy analyzing the various mod rfactor kart I noticed that they had unrealistic physical values​​, weighing over 350 kg, wheelbase than 3 meters, with over 150 HP engines (clearly increased for high mass). Information from the experts I have been told that drop below 350 kg made ​​the kart unstable, so I jumped at the challenge and jump I started work. The starting point was an excellent mod. RIR KART 2010.
I must admit that it was not easy, in fact, only lowering the mass, inertia, the kart became unstable and began to bounce on the asphalt ... From here I began to study the physics of the full mod rfactor and I was finally able to have a physical building. From this excellent result is the idea of creating a working group of enthusiastic karters to improve more and more of a physics simulator karts, to reproduce as faithfully as possible the physical characteristics of the kart, so they send the most can the excitement of real-kart, so he can maybe become a training tool for real karters.

Racehard

I don't get why people, put efforts into an rfactor kart mod, rfactor is just not the right base. Don't they know krp exists? They should rather concentrate on creating tracks or whatever for krp, everything else is wasted time. Sad but true...

Eslotes

Quote from: Racehard on October 11, 2011, 09:38:15 PM
I don't get why people, put efforts into an rfactor kart mod, rfactor is just not the right base. Don't they know krp exists? They should rather concentrate on creating tracks or whatever for krp, everything else is wasted time. Sad but true...
1+
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

oppolo

i agree

Aritz

The Iceman Marco

I can't say anything more about it.