• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:19:39 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Next KRP build..

Started by Cory_Hayes, October 09, 2015, 07:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

December 18, 2015, 01:07:02 AM #45 Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 01:27:53 AM by PiBoSo
Quote from: DRkarter97 on December 18, 2015, 12:54:40 AM
Quote from: PiBoSo on December 18, 2015, 12:29:47 AM

It would be a shame for KRP to die before it was even allowed to show its full potential  :'(

I know I've done a lot of bashing of KRP and you recently but I had no intentions of implying that I want krp to fail or for you to give up. I just feel like there are multiple long term problems from the development side that now that there is competition could easily kill the game if they dont change. And I want them to change this game is here its been developed so you shouldn't just up and leave because there is a new kid on the block. I hope you can look past your personal hatred of me to see what I mean and I do apologize if I came off in a manor that implied i wanted to see this game die.

No personal hatred. Just a pain to see attacks to other members and OT messages  ;)
There are big plans to improve KRP physics ( and adding support for wings ), graphics, features, contents ( even the new MyChron ) and, most important, modding tools ( and updated exporters ) and documentation, including examples.
But of course if the whole community will jump on KK it would make everything quite pointless  :'(

Cory_Hayes

I honestly think making me a global moderator would be a good step forward to having stuff done on the forum tbh...

Taddzy

It would be a shame for KRP to die before it was even allowed to show its full potential  :'(

this wont happen but only you could prevent it!! there are many company out there who may take a massive interest in what you do and possibly invest in you and your company!! you never know till you try :)
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

LiamHatton

Dont forget about the positive comments on steam greenlight ;)

PiBoSo

Quote from: Max Tadd on December 18, 2015, 04:33:33 PM

this wont happen but only you could prevent it!! there are many company out there who may take a massive interest in what you do and possibly invest in you and your company!! you never know till you try :)

Thank you for the encouraging words  :)

Taddzy

Quote from: PiBoSo on December 18, 2015, 07:40:29 PM
Quote from: Max Tadd on December 18, 2015, 04:33:33 PM

Thank you for the encouraging words  :)

Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

Hugo Hernandez

PiBoSo, if you dont want to see krp die , you must be fast

Hugo Hernandez

Such sage like wisdom from a 12 year old. The game is guaranteed fixed now with this amazing advice
[/quote]

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Mr.Velilla on December 18, 2015, 09:18:48 PM
PiBoSo, if you dont want to see krp die , you must be fast

Not sure if you have been reading any of the comments but we have been saying KRP won't die, it will just slow down for a while until KartKraft's novelty wears off and people will figure out which game they want to play, so PiBoSo doesn't need to " be fast " it is already clear on which game has what content and the appearance, so please, if you are going to comment, comment something useful.

CRGDK37

December 20, 2015, 12:22:43 PM #54 Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 12:46:56 PM by CRGDK37
my opinion is as long as its regularly updated, the Tonykart bodywork and KF engine models (radiator mounts) used for examples...

popular needed relevant features that are suggested like on track carburettor adjusting.

fixes like the CRG number size and positioning also

the sounds are improved and adding content/features/tracks as best as time would allow.

WET LINES, karting simulator must have, less grip on traditional racing line in the wet!

following on from the carburettor, my idea would be you have a slider while driving, using the arrow keys or something for example, leaner (faster but more risk of seize) on one end of the scale, and Richer (slower but safer) on the other, this would perfectly when racing on the drying track feature when you need to be lean for the bottom end and revs but when it starts to dry, the risk increases of seizing the engine, which would then require a richer setting. would be a perfect combination! would be cool if we could get a small animation as well like the photo i attached

the dynamic drying track surface is really good and having the ability to adjust the carburettor to the current conditions while driving would be a massive deal and help the realism huge amounts!

i know this is easier said than done and i know theres a lot of work involved as well as other projects on the go but if its kept up date and more features added in more frequently, even if there's a lot of small ones, its just a few pointers and i think it would go a long way and everything will be mint!! :D

thanks hopefully people will agree  :-\
Vortex VLB/w ICA
BMB KGP
CRG KT1b

LauZzZn

On tracks with 'groove' there is less grip on the normal racing line. Its just the fact that most tracks don't have it ;)
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

LiamHatton

Ryan Harris

johnpike

I don't like how KK expect you to 'unlock' the KZ and all the faster karts? they may as well go the full shebang and start us off in indoor rentals with wonky steering  :-\

I'm just sticking to KRP. At least the developer here is actively involved with the community.  ;) ;)

tebbers14

December 30, 2015, 06:38:37 PM #59 Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 03:58:43 AM by razorkart14
Quote from: johnpike on December 30, 2015, 05:45:01 PM

I'm just sticking to KRP. At least the developer here is actively involved with the community.  ;) ;)

Um... I think that might be a understatement. Where are you PiBoSo? WE NEED YOU!

EDIT: He did post about Christmas, good start lad.