• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:38:21 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

KaRTA (Kart Racing Pro Telemetry Analyser)

Started by Fredrik, January 08, 2012, 02:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredrik

I have uploaded a new version that has several improvements to http://www.lautrup.se/KaRTA/

Improvements are easier to select laps that should be shown, possibility to re-order graphs and some visual stuff

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Fredrik on October 22, 2012, 08:08:56 PM
I have uploaded a new version that has several improvements to http://www.lautrup.se/KaRTA/

Improvements are easier to select laps that should be shown, possibility to re-order graphs and some visual stuff
Much better, thankyou  ;)

Serega

Fredrik

Quote from: Serega on October 25, 2012, 11:15:54 AM
What is the practical benefit of this?

I developed this to be able to compare laps and see difference between setup's etc. It also help me understand what I'm doing right when I set a quick lap.

In the longer perspective my intention was that you should be able to upload your best laps and then be able to compare your best laps with the best laps of others. In other sim racing platforms that have this type of functionality it has helped me allot to understand what I need to improve.

Serega

Fredrik

It is the acceleration forward (in the direction of the kart).

VELOCIPEDE

this program work with the last beta14 version?

Cory_Hayes

OH MY GOD!!! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS POST FOR SO LONG!!! :D
THANKS FOR FINDING IT FOR ME VELOCIPEDE!!!! :D!!!!!!!

Tr!st@n

Quote from: DRkarter97 on September 25, 2015, 03:12:41 PM
Quote from: VELOCIPEDE on September 25, 2015, 12:18:01 PM
;D but... it work?

1st off he's pulling the piss because you seem to be the forum's chief archeologist. And 2nd no plug in from 4+ betas ago works in B14 plug ins from B13 don't work in B14 until they are updated now ask yourself why would a post from 2012 with mostly inactive members have a link to an updated plug in? The answer is a resounding no, and it's going to remain that way. Same for the other post you commented on from a year and a half ago.
Well said. The word "archeologist" couldn't fit better. :D
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

Cory_Hayes