• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:33:29 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Rolling in corners?!

Started by signup9, August 22, 2015, 11:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

signup9

Hi all, Any time I go for a quick lap, I always manage to flip the kart mid corner? I have no clue whats happening? Any one else having the same problem?

Cory_Hayes

Basically, your setup has "too much" like mid corner grip.....  I suggest you just learn to drive around the problem, like.... just be a bit more careful, because those kind of setups are normally really good setups, but you just have to learn to drive around it......

McBidouille

Hey,

Cory is right. However, if your kart make flip mid corner, this is probably because U have too much grip.
Maybe work on the differential setting can reduce the flip effect. By the way U can widen front and rear tracks.
There is many ways to resolve your problem.

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: McBidouille on August 22, 2015, 12:46:00 PM
Hey,

Cory is right. However, if your kart make flip mid corner, this is probably because U have too much grip.
Maybe work on the differential setting can reduce the flip effect. By the way U can widen front and rear tracks.
There is many ways to resolve your problem.

McBidouille is right, I should have actually pointed that out, obviously if you want it to go away in general, lower your seat, change some track widths, I would put my rear wheels out a bit.

signup9

Okay thanks so much for all your help guys, i really appreciate it! ;D I will have a play around with my track widths and see what happens! :)

LIAM-36-AUS

Cory and McBidouille are correct, Seems to be the Front Nosecone digging into the track when the kart Jacks too much.

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: DRkarter97 on August 30, 2015, 11:53:42 PM
Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on August 30, 2015, 12:18:47 AM
Cory and McBidouille are correct, Seems to be the Front Nosecone digging into the track when the kart Jacks too much.

That was fixed this beta, only with lowest front ride height do you get front end scraping and it has never induced a roll over mid corner.
Oh, Ok, I only recently updated to the latest Beta Sorry.