• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:24:45 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

FF problem in Dijon

Started by Aritz, May 12, 2011, 04:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aritz

I am driving in Dijon track these days and often I loose the FF during a turn. After that, I have to enter the pit and exit again to recover the FF. It is strange, isn't it? Past week I drove in Lonato and nothing happened.

Driving Force GT

Nitrox

I sometimes have this Problem too. For me, it only occurs when I pause the game for several minutes. After that, FF is gone and I have to go to the pit. Thrustmaster F430

aireisor

If playing offline hit 'escape' twice. Helps me. But online you of course got to pit.

oppolo

maxrod

Guiouton

Same problem with G25. Only in Dijon.

Stark

May 13, 2011, 12:41:11 PM #6 Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 12:49:44 PM by Stark
I think the FFB feels a bit weird at Dijon. It feels... strange. Bit of a "floating" feeling when driving. Amay seems to have a similar problem. Its hard to explain. I guess its because they have been converted from rFactor. There is a difference in quality from track to track. 
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

maxrod

i dont think it is because of the rfactor convert as i am making kimbolton from scratch and when testing it losses ff after about 5mins then i have to stop and pit.