• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:52:40 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro beta14c

Started by PiBoSo, July 27, 2015, 04:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Kart Racing Pro beta14c released:
http://www.kartracing-pro.com/?page=downloads

Changelog:
fix: connection crash
fix: kingpin inclination

tebbers14

Ryan Harris

Hoping for this to fix connection timeout issues :D

Ryan Harris

Quote from: Ryan Harris on July 29, 2015, 05:26:23 AM

And no dice. I can join plenty of offshore servers, but for some reason, I just cant connect to our XGN Aus server. Got no idea why.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Ryan Harris on July 30, 2015, 05:20:01 AM
Quote from: Ryan Harris on July 29, 2015, 05:26:23 AM

And no dice. I can join plenty of offshore servers, but for some reason, I just cant connect to our XGN Aus server. Got no idea why.

Do you get a crash or a connection timeout?

Ryan Harris

Connection timeout. I have remote access to the server pc, and I did manage to make my way into the server twice earlier today after switching to wifi, but now I cannot make it in. Connection Timeouts.

tebbers14

I must say. I like the "bent axle" vibration  :D :D :D

Cory_Hayes

Would you be able to put the proper KZ rear sprocket on the KZ for the next build, please and thank you.

Racehard

December 20, 2015, 01:28:05 AM #9 Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 01:31:52 AM by Racehard
5 Years of Kart Racing Pro, wow time has gone by fast. Congrats on your Projects PiBoSo and Merry Christmas to you all. :)

Maybe a Little inspiration for 2016. Rule changes by the FIA will lead to an introduction of the new OK engine to world Karting in 16, they will replace KF and KF Junior, the OK engine is supposed to bring back Karting to its roots having direct drive as the old ICA engines, plus a decomp valve for easier push start.  I know there already are a lot of engines in krp but who knows ;)

Btw. Is it possible to access the online leaderboard via the krp Homepage? http://stats.kartracing-pro.com/records.php?trackid=33&kartid=1
I had to search the Forum for an old post where there was a link to it. Would be nice if it was easier accessable (maybe it is and I just forgot how?) - would spark the competition, cause I am not sure everyone knows about them.