• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:53:09 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro on Steam Greenlight

Started by PiBoSo, July 24, 2015, 01:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Two wheels, more than enough.

LauZzZn

Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Spargo92

Race Hard

Amzer Zo

Congratulations to you , a new story starts .

3rd.Rail

Sweet,  I cant wait to post my positive comments and screens when that pay button goes green flag.  I may finally chunk up for a server for this game.  Good luck P'

DjFIL

Congrats!  I was just scrolling through the future releases and noticed KRP listed.

Few questions...

1) Those who own a license will be able to switch to a Steam Key?

2) Will Steam Workshop be integrated for mods?

3) Any plans for official servers, or otherwise, to help grow the online population?  It's tough on Steam for multiplayer only games... really want to make sure this launch goes well for you.  Just saw one title which I loved (Supraball) totally flop it's Steam launch and now it's (small and previously very committed) community is up in arms about how the launch went down.

PiBoSo

Quote from: DjFIL on May 10, 2016, 12:39:21 AM
Congrats!  I was just scrolling through the future releases and noticed KRP listed.

Few questions...

3) Any plans for official servers, or otherwise, to help grow the online population?  It's tough on Steam for multiplayer only games... really want to make sure this launch goes well for you.  Just saw one title which I loved (Supraball) totally flop it's Steam launch and now it's (small and previously very committed) community is up in arms about how the launch went down.

1) It hasn't been decided yet. There are some technical issues to solve to be able to do that.
2) Very unlikely. We are working on improved, integrated modding support.
3) Yes, official servers are planned.

eralp

finally. make this game alive again

roxsman

And PLEASE consider adding support for VR!
As an owner of a Rift I can tell you that, considering the low amount of quality titles available at the moment, every VR owner is desperately seeking for new content. Since you already had VR support using the previous runtime I'm imagining it should be less of a problem to re-implement the newest run-time (although I could be mistaken of course).

Bottom line, I think that "VR Ready" tag could be valuable in the Steam Store.

(and I would love it as well ;))

matty0l215

Quote from: roxsman on May 12, 2016, 08:54:40 AM
And PLEASE consider adding support for VR!
As an owner of a Rift I can tell you that, considering the low amount of quality titles available at the moment, every VR owner is desperately seeking for new content. Since you already had VR support using the previous runtime I'm imagining it should be less of a problem to re-implement the newest run-time (although I could be mistaken of course).

Bottom line, I think that "VR Ready" tag could be valuable in the Steam Store.

(and I would love it as well ;))

From Piboso's development thread over on the GPB forum ;)

QuoteGPB / WRS / MXB / KRP: more work on the upgrade to Oculus SDK 1.3

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2765.msg56291#new

Sloeri007

Quote from: PiBoSo on May 10, 2016, 04:33:08 PM

Few questions...

1) It hasn't been decided yet. There are some technical issues to solve to be able to do that.

Hi Piboso,

If we early adopters would not get a steam key, i do hope we still will get all updates ? (as that was what was promised to us when we bought it of course)
gratz with the Steam Greenlight by the way :)

PiBoSo

Quote from: Sloeri007 on July 10, 2016, 10:15:20 AM
Quote from: PiBoSo on May 10, 2016, 04:33:08 PM

Few questions...

Hi Piboso,

If we early adopters would not get a steam key, i do hope we still will get all updates ? (as that was what was promised to us when we bought it of course)
gratz with the Steam Greenlight by the way :)

Steam will never be mandatory to use KRP.
The non-Steam version will always be updated.