• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:07:29 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Track Project

Started by LauZzZn, February 22, 2015, 09:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taddzy

good man making bayford!!! even tho its a run down track in real life its fun to drive
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

LauZzZn

Got the track now, its Bopfingen, as I have a lot of material and information about it. Pictures will follow
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

shuchis

J'habite pres de la piste de francorchamps et j'ai un ami qui travail a la piste de karting, si vous avez besoin de quelque chose, demandé et merci de travaillé sur ce projet

I live near the Francorchamps track and I have a friend who works at the karting track, if you need something, ask and thank you for working on this project

AndyCarts

Quote from: Max Tadd on February 23, 2015, 02:02:36 PM
Some uk tracks!!
Clay pigeon
Dunkerwell (mansell raceway)
Rowrah
Llandow
Gyg
Rissington (little Rissington)

Would be awsm to see these!! Dunker swell would be awsm and for these I could do some objects and buildings if u did them

This list look very simular to the list of tracks on this years RAFMSA premiere and endurance calender. Do you run in this series?

Out of that list, Rowrah would be good, It's very 3D and runs Super 1, it's only 1030m though.

iVersOne

Valence
Salbris
Toad Road
Lavelanet
Angerville

:)

Tr!st@n

Quote from: iVersOne on March 31, 2015, 10:23:21 PM
Valence
Salbris
Toad Road
Lavelanet
Angerville

Cant you read before responding? He has already got the track since a long time.
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

AndyCarts

Quote from: Tr!st@n on March 31, 2015, 10:29:17 PM
Valence
Salbris
Toad Road
Lavelanet
Angerville

Cant you read before responding? He has already got the track since a long time.
He Probably got bored reading through all the argument's. Like I did.

Taddzy

Quote from: AndyCarts on March 31, 2015, 09:41:11 PM
Some uk tracks!!
Clay pigeon
Rowrah
Llandow
Gyg

Would be awsm to see these!! Dunker swell would be awsm and for these I could do some objects and buildings if u did them

This list look very simular to the list of tracks on this years RAFMSA premiere and endurance calender. Do you run in this series?

Out of that list, Rowrah would be good, It's very 3D and runs Super 1, it's only 1030m though.

no i dont run it i run SR tkm at club and talkos into clubs champions ship and clay is my local!! i was there when the RAFMSA did there round there in the evening and it was great for everyone to be chilled out from a days of practice being able to have a chat and watch a load of bandits race and spin everywhere lol!! there was a 44 kart grid as fas as i can remember with all making it through the first bend
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

AndyCarts

Quote from: Max Tadd on April 01, 2015, 12:12:29 AM
Quote from: AndyCarts on March 31, 2015, 09:41:11 PM
Some uk tracks!!
Clay pigeon
Rowrah
Llandow
Gyg

no i dont run it i run SR tkm at club and talkos into clubs champions ship and clay is my local!! i was there when the RAFMSA did there round there in the evening and it was great for everyone to be chilled out from a days of practice being able to have a chat and watch a load of bandits race and spin everywhere lol!! there was a 44 kart grid as fas as i can remember with all making it through the first bend

Yea I remember that race. I was in kart 17. We don't normaly make it round the first bend of any round.  I ran My rotax for the first time that day, exhaust came away, made one hell of a noise, then I got a black flag. I guess every days a learning day.

iVersOne

Quote from: Tr!st@n on March 31, 2015, 10:29:17 PM
Valence
Salbris
Toad Road
Lavelanet
Angerville

sorry.. I don't understand English very well.. you are not required to respond aggressively..

Tr!st@n

Hey i didnt respond aggressively i just asked if you cant read through the thread before responding
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

Spargo92

Hamilton nz is wicked people get air over some of the 3d sptectics :o
Race Hard