• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:16:14 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Can someone make Jacksonville?

Started by blake_hunt, May 16, 2015, 12:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blake_hunt

Hi, I know that most of you probably know me and I was wondering if anyone has the time to make Jacksonville. I know there has been interest from other people also. I would make it myself but I am clueless with the track editor.

Thanks,
Blake
Kartsport FA - Rok/X30 Senior - Mooresville, NC

PROUD KK BETA TESTER

3rd.Rail

May 16, 2015, 12:45:54 AM #1 Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 12:47:29 AM by 3rd.Rail
Clueless you say Boston?  First of all you will need a track diagram.  This diagram will make the base outline of the track bed/road.   After that for it to be an accurate track you will need to input elevation changes, and other characteristics of the track surface.  Then you flower it up with the curbs and other scenery.  Somewhere along the line the telemetry data(s/f line,sectors) has to be added.

If you are serious post up the track map and be ready to offer the track surface's characteristics.

Then read the threads on track building.  We can work thru this together as I'm keen to accomplish some creativity in this program.

3rd.Rail

This would be a good a good track indeed

blake_hunt

Quote from: DRkarter97 on May 16, 2015, 12:54:05 AM
Quote from: blake_hunt on May 16, 2015, 12:25:33 AM
Hi, I know that most of you probably know me and I was wondering if anyone has the time to make Jacksonville. I know there has been interest from other people also. I would make it myself but I am clueless with the track editor.

Thanks,
Blake

Lack of knowledge is not an excuse when there are pages upon pages of resources for making tracks on this forum. If you dont care to put in the effort to do a track yourself might i reccomend offering money for its production as other wise there is no incentive besides appeasing the demands of a terrible community.

Piboso really needs to ban you, you do nothing productive and just rant.

PROUD KK BETA TESTER

blake_hunt

Quote from: 3rd.Rail on May 16, 2015, 12:45:54 AM
Clueless you say Boston?  First of all you will need a track diagram.  This diagram will make the base outline of the track bed/road.   After that for it to be an accurate track you will need to input elevation changes, and other characteristics of the track surface.  Then you flower it up with the curbs and other scenery.  Somewhere along the line the telemetry data(s/f line,sectors) has to be added.

If you are serious post up the track map and be ready to offer the track surface's characteristics.

Then read the threads on track building.  We can work thru this together as I'm keen to accomplish some creativity in this program.

What do you use to make the track, because the download on the KRP website is useless...

PROUD KK BETA TESTER

3rd.Rail

blake_hunt

Quote from: DRkarter97 on May 22, 2015, 03:10:46 AM
Quote from: blake_hunt on May 22, 2015, 01:02:33 AM

Thanks,
Blake

Lack of knowledge is not an excuse when there are pages upon pages of resources for making tracks on this forum. If you dont care to put in the effort to do a track yourself might i reccomend offering money for its production as other wise there is no incentive besides appeasing the demands of a terrible community.

I mean you say that but you're here asking for a track which is something I could and have made. Regardless I gave you a very straight forward answer, either use the resources available or offer funds for the track to produce an incentive.

Hey look another way I'm productive, giving aid to an arrogant kid.

You probably haven't even won anything in real life, and your name is DRkarter, I think you are the kid here.

PROUD KK BETA TESTER

3rd.Rail

Actually he is quite knowledgeable.  He has done a ton of really nice paints.  He has a mod constructed.  He knows his thing about track building.  In short he is right to criticize,  Nothing comes without hard work and most "WORK" in computing pertains to READING.  I just caught the bus this year and I need some time to sort personal affairs out before I can settle in to the track building process.

Follow his instructions and patiently ask questions and wait for replies.  Thats the way a COMMUNITY works.  Now before the thread gets to long its never too late to apologize. 

Marco Dakic

Quote from: 3rd.Rail on May 22, 2015, 02:25:04 PM
Actually he is quite knowledgeable.  He has done a ton of really nice paints.  He has a mod constructed.  He knows his thing about track building.  In short he is right to criticize,  Nothing comes without hard work and most "WORK" in computing pertains to READING.  I just caught the bus this year and I need some time to sort personal affairs out before I can settle in to the track building process.

Follow his instructions and patiently ask questions and wait for replies.  Thats the way a COMMUNITY works.  Now before the thread gets to long its never too late to apologize.

i think hes not right to criticize
3D Modeling :D

Chiimpus

Quote from: blake_hunt on May 22, 2015, 01:53:53 PM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on May 22, 2015, 03:10:46 AM
Quote from: blake_hunt on May 22, 2015, 01:02:33 AM

Thanks,
Blake

I mean you say that but you're here asking for a track which is something I could and have made. Regardless I gave you a very straight forward answer, either use the resources available or offer funds for the track to produce an incentive.

Hey look another way I'm productive, giving aid to an arrogant kid.

You probably haven't even won anything in real life, and your name is DRkarter, I think you are the kid here.

Blake stop being an utter bellend to long term members who have contributed lots to the community and shut the fuck up, you've done absolutely nothing towards improving the game and you're trying to act like you are better than everyone because you can drive irl, but no one gives a shit around here!
You are yet another example of why contributors don't bother anymore.

Marco Dakic

Blake absolutely have right, DRKarter want always respect but he insult every newbie so wtf ...

This forum is free to ask, so if i would ask 10000000 Times for a track, it will be ok.

This Forum gets Dead because people like you attack everybody and they dont try to ask other things because they so afraight.

Sorry for my Bad englisch :D

Tr!st@n

I have to diagree. Blake is being very disrespectful. Also, i would like to know the function of the "I know most of you probably know me" in the first post is. Hes also being a douche about name choosing in the forum and karting success. I think he needs to grow up.
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

Marco Dakic

Yes better would be if nobody insult anybody heee

blake_hunt

Quote from: Marco Dakic on May 22, 2015, 03:49:31 PM
Blake absolutely have right, DRKarter want always respect but he insult every newbie so wtf ...

This forum is free to ask, so if i would ask 10000000 Times for a track, it will be ok.

This Forum gets Dead because people like you attack everybody and they dont try to ask other things because they so afraight.

Sorry for my Bad englisch :D

S/O to Marco for being the real MVP. I just saw this tho lol

PROUD KK BETA TESTER