• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:14:26 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

[Serbia] FIA Kart Track: Autokomerc

Started by BrackoNe, May 13, 2015, 05:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrackoNe

Track specifications
Length: 803m
Pro Licence: FIA Approved: FIA CIK-C
Site: http://www.kart.rs/

Download Track (121.7 MB)
Special thanks to evolution-kart and David Rajković.

BrackoNe

Tr!st@n

I will test it later and give feedback  :)
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

Hugo Hernandez

Tr!st@n

May 16, 2015, 03:50:56 PM #4 Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 09:45:03 PM by Tr!st@n
So, firstly i dont have any experience with the real track. But i think that it looks very detailed overall. The bumps seem to be well placed aswell as the elevation changes. I feel like the track is a bit small for normal-sized karts, but it is still fun. I noticed that some of the outside rumble strips have no sound when driving over them. Other than that its an awesome track.
PS: It may be my bad graphics specs again, but can somebody tell me why i have black shadow-like flickering in the track again? I also have that on other tracks and turning down the graphics doesnt help either, so i guess its not the track?
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

LIAM 36 AUS

Quote from: Tr!st@n on May 16, 2015, 03:50:56 PM
So, firstly i dont have any experience with the real track. But i hink that it looks very detailed overall. The bumps seem to be well placed aswell as the elevaion changes. I feel like the track is a bit small for normal-sized karts, but it is still fun. I noticed that some of the outside rumble strips have no sound when driving over them. Other than that its an awesome track.
PS: It may be my bad graphics specs again, but can somebody tell me why i have black shadow-like flickering in the track again? I also have that on other tracks and turning down the graphics doesnt help either, so i guess ist not the track?
I get the same thing with PF International, really weird, although my Graphics drivers are out of date, might be that.   

BrackoNe

I do not have this kind of problems at any track..? I'm using KRP b13.

Thanks for feedback, is there anything else?

JesusRB

TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

composite.wave

BrackoNe

mattie

how did u get on the track I can't get on it

jon_of_mine

dibu

Quote from: Cory_Hayes on August 11, 2017, 04:25:23 PM
Lol

The original link is dead and shows advertising in the meantime . I'll remove the Autocomerc text file from database.

When I asked, the author only allowed links to his own homepage, no other uploads...