• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 01:38:11 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

too many problems with beta 13b

Started by Fa Racing Kart, April 28, 2015, 06:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fa Racing Kart

I used to play everyone day to krp, but since you create the beta 13b I have a lot of lag and when I play with more than 5 people i can't play, my ping increase to 1000 and its imposible, I liked it a lot, SO PLEASE SOLVE IT!! What can I do to decrease my ping?(i dont have a bad internet) and Also I have problems because the steer is a litle bit to the  left and I prove all the things but its imposible. Sincerely Alex Lahoz

PiBoSo

Quote from: Alexll5 on April 28, 2015, 06:22:28 PM
I used to play everyone day to krp, but since you create the beta 13b I have a lot of lag and when I play with more than 5 people i can't play, my ping increase to 1000 and its imposible, I liked it a lot, SO PLEASE SOLVE IT!! What can I do to decrease my ping?(i dont have a bad internet) and Also I have problems because the steer is a litle bit to the  left and I prove all the things but its imposible. Sincerely Alex Lahoz

There is a known problem with Beta13b netcode, due to the new dynamic track surface code.
Please have patience, it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Fa Racing Kart

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 28, 2015, 07:02:57 PM
Quote from: Alexll5 on April 28, 2015, 06:22:28 PM

There is a known problem with Beta13b netcode, due to the new dynamic track surface code.
Please have patience, it will be fixed as soon as possible.
Lot of thanks piboso! I hope the fices are soon because I like a lot your game👍