• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:43:43 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

This game gets bader every beta

Started by Robin Mayer, April 27, 2015, 04:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin Mayer

Hello Piboso,

sorry but I must say your game is getting bader and bader. At Beta 11 everything was pretty good but with Beta 12 there was coming the aeroloose.

In Beta13 the aeroloose is better but now we got multiplayer bugs. I know you work hard on it but the game really sucks at the moment.

I was always one who said let him try to fix it but now I must say it changed nothing.

I hope you see my point of view and understand why I will leave KRP.

Greets Robin

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose - Ayrton Senna

Cory_Hayes

PiBoSo

Quote from: Robin Mayer on April 27, 2015, 04:04:58 PM
Hello Piboso,

sorry but I must say your game is getting bader and bader. At Beta 11 everything was pretty good but with Beta 12 there was coming the aeroloose.

In Beta13 the aeroloose is better but now we got multiplayer bugs. I know you work hard on it but the game really sucks at the moment.

I was always one who said let him try to fix it but now I must say it changed nothing.

I hope you see my point of view and understand why I will leave KRP.

Greets Robin

Sorry for the problems :(
Unfortunately Kart Racing Pro is still under development, and this means that there are important changes that, while solving issues and improving the simulation, can generate new bugs.
This is why it is still labelled "beta": feedback from users is needed to improve the simulator.