• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:31:29 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

SKWC Rotax

Started by Alexander Kirkwood, April 09, 2015, 06:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexander Kirkwood

April 09, 2015, 06:02:34 PM Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 06:04:28 PM by Alexander Kirkwood
I'm not being annoying but is there any rotax category available because right now the SKWC server is running it so is there a public download link?

http://prntscr.com/6rmwyp

Alexander Kirkwood

Yeah I didnt see it on the SKWC forum

Alexander Kirkwood

wait ive found the download thanks

Xander Clements

The Rotax Mini MAX download should be available on our website under the Mini MAX section. It is on the full-size chassis, though, so keep that in mind when thinking of paints. Have fun!

Alexander Kirkwood

Yeah thanks I race minimax in real life this is better than the last version but where I race (UK) minimax's can reach 75mph at certain tracks but when I was testing on krp at pfi it still had the same revs as real life but only hit 50- mph. I know it's still early days for the mod but that would be nice to see the mini aroun 3-4 seconds slower than the senior.

Cory_Hayes

Alexander Kirkwood

Xander Clements

Well at this point we aren't making any more updates this year. We had it made and beta tested over our off-season for a couple of different reasons, but not so much the curve. We put the mini60 tires on to simulate Mojo D2s, and we made a lot of things in the setup department either not matter or not be able to be changed. (Every bar or seat that can be loose or tight - it makes no difference on this kart)

The kart is meant for racing in the SKWC, which you are free to join if you want. If you work your way up by being clean over the course of a season, you will be able to access the Senior MAX, along with other unreleased tracks and such. You will also be racing against the best competition that Kart Racing Pro has to offer.