• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:26:49 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Racing Pro beta13

Started by PiBoSo, March 26, 2015, 10:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birel-Rotax 42

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 27, 2015, 04:58:40 PM
28 degrees caster was not realistic.
Ballast is now automatically calculated and added if the total mass is under the "minimummass" set in each kart.
Alright. The ballast part is very helpful, thank you!

BoNI

There are fixes about oculus support or avoid to try?! :P

PiBoSo

Quote from: BoNI on March 28, 2015, 09:10:47 AM
There are fixes about oculus support or avoid to try?! :P

No changes in Oculus Rift support, yet.

dibu

Thank you for beta13, the new Lotus kart looks nice.:)

Birel-Rotax 42

Bug report: At any track in testing, (options at rainy, 100% wet track) the track surface is the same as the dry track, but skybox has changed, and the track is wet, but but not noticeable until driving onto the surface. Is this a problem on my end?

dibu

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on March 28, 2015, 05:51:57 PM
Bug report: At any track in testing, (options at rainy, 100% wet track) the track surface is the same as the dry track, but skybox has changed, and the track is wet, but but not noticeable until driving onto the surface. Is this a problem on my end?
Same here, offline and online.
Online stats seem to be broken too. There are no times recorded in the online stats atm.

PiBoSo

Kart Racing Pro beta13b released:
http://www.kartracing-pro.com/?page=downloads

Changelog:
fix: wet track
fix: challenge crash

PiBoSo

March 28, 2015, 07:38:08 PM #22 Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 07:43:02 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: dibu on March 28, 2015, 06:05:21 PM
Same here, offline and online.
Online stats seem to be broken too. There are no times recorded in the online stats atm.

All karts and bodyworks have been just registered.
Please report if stats for any kart / bodywork combination is not recorded.

AndyCarts

Love the beta. I use an xbox one controller. Now i can put the steering angle down to 90 degrees i can set some half decent time. Iv not got space for a wheel.
Small bug, The smoke on the KF3 comes out of the wrong side of the exshaust.

Also im a little confused by the caster adjustment. I was always under the impression that kart caster runs somewhere between 5-10 degrees. but in KRP im running 15-20 degrees. I'm a somewhat novice real world karter, but is there something I'm missing? I ask as I use the sim to get a rough how to set up real karts.

Again, love the sim, keep up the good work.

Tr!st@n

So, how do i get the exhaust smoke to work at least a bit? Because i have nothing.
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

Taddzy

i have it working many of times now!!! kf3 and f100 come out of the wrong place
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

7HUND3R

I notice that the addresseed is not like before, turning a bit and makes u Kart abrupt. I have a g27

j0e

Does beta13 work well with windows 8.1?
A1 Racing KRP Team.

PiBoSo

Quote from: j0e on April 12, 2015, 11:42:59 PM
Does beta13 work well with windows 8.1?

There should be no problems.

Xander Clements

Well, having tried our first race of the SKWC, I can now sadly say that PiBoSo has completely FUCKED UP the multiplayer.

Congratulations retard of the year, it's 2015 and we have a connection on a game worse than DSL. I'm done trying to fill your pockets with new buyers; You obviously have no idea what to do.